Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents want success for their sons because financial success = sexual success

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Your kids are the vehicles by which you will achieve genetic immortality.

they are your only hope

parents push education/success on their kids because it’s a requisite element of financial success.. the only element one has control over. Money is changeable (kinda. The limit is genetic), genes are not

it’s kind of like a safety net because you can’t be sure of your kid’s future genetics while he’s still young.

if all else fails, atleast he can purchase a wife/attract one with resources. it’s very improbable that a wealthy man be unable to attract a mate and remain lonely and childless. So no matter what, a financially success son (of undetermined looks) has higher odds of sexual success that a broke one

why don’t people push their duaghters to get educated/get high oaying high status careers? Everybody in their bones knows that resourcefulness has no bearing on female sexual market value. People generally leave their duaghters alone since there’s really nothing you can do to change her odds of sexual success.. all girls need to do is exist. I guess maybe parents would hope their duaghters turns out hot. That way she can get a higher SMV male. Higher in both sperm quality and resources and give her offspring higher chances of genetic immortality..

When people are unaware of their own motivations, truth comes out. If feminists were made aware of this, they could claim “unconscious conformation to patriarchy/society standards blah blah blah”

when it comes to ones own genetic immortality, there is no such thing as political correctness.. it’s life and death. It’s the ultimate cost if you decide to dishonestly virtue signal and abide by ridiculous ideologies to not hurt other people’s feelings. What’s more important, peer approval or genetic immortality? “I’m gonna waste my finite time and resources furthering my duaghters education at the expense of my sons because equality!”.. The cost is death of the genes. Honesty is mandatory.

theory: parents would be less likely to despise/kick out a tall handsome slayer chad son that’s poor and has no financial prospects, than a son with both low SMV and similarly low financial prospects. A tall hot son circumvents the resource requirement with his genes. Has one less step. Parents can rest easy knowing their son will give them immortality. Ugly sons will have to buy/earn their parents love (emotional/resource investment)

everything comes down to sexual success/sexual competition. it just looks futuristic and distinct like we’re separate From animals and have elements to our beings.

this could also explain ethnics pushing their kids to do better than their peers in school. With a multi phenotype sexual market, the low SMV races know exactly where they stand.

TL:dr: parents want their sons to do well in school and make good money not as an end itself, but as a means to achieve sexual success.. sex is the real goal, school is just how you get there. Otherwise they’d be content with their sons just being mediocre/barely making just enough at McDonald’s to survive/be self sufficient. Any more money than is necessary to survive is wealth signalling to attract mates.

Last edited:
Its something we already know .
But you nicely framed it .
High Iq .

Every day another wall of the Illusion is stripped away , leaving me alone in a meaningless and empty existence .

As long as your parents live , you can never be truly free .
You exist either to surpass them or to punish them .

sexy son hypothesis is everything when it comes to children. most npcs, esp. women, couldn't care less if their sons turned out to be a meeks meme. you're right in stating that normies don't even care about potential daughters for the most part, because women just need a hole for success in life.
Exactly. It’s already assumed that a daughter will not lose at life and will definitely end up having kids. Any effort to improve her odds is just so low ROI it’s not even worth it.

the difference is that a daughter can maybe have a couple kids at most, but a son could have hundreds or thousands, atleast that’s what a lizard brain is thinking.. A high SMV son is what every parent wants. High risk high reward. It’s why people want sons even though the most likely outcome is that he will be scraping by in terms of sexual success.

the difference is that a daughter can maybe have a couple kids at most, but a son could have hundreds or thousands, atleast that’s what a lizard brain is thinking.. A high SMV son is what every parent wants. High risk high reward. It’s why people want sons even though the most likely outcome is that he will be scraping by in terms of sexual success.
Chad son > any SMV daughter > normie son > incel son

Its because most parents are fucking boomers who think their bullshit actually fucking works in the real world.

No it doesn't.

Men making the most money have the least sex.
Also see Asian "males" - highest earners in West but most incel.

No it doesn't.

Men making the most money have the least sex.
Also see Asian "males" - highest earners in West but most incel.
Doesn’t matter. Rich asiansh ave better chances of getting pussy than poor Asians. What are Asians supposed to do? Not have kids?

It doesn't end well for the majority of people.
By pushing someone to abstract success you can push him away from reasonable career.

Doesn’t matter. Rich asiansh ave better chances of getting pussy than poor Asians. What are Asians supposed to do? Not have kids?

Totally incorrect, hmongs, vietnamese, cambodians, etc are way bigger slayers than taiwanese mericans or japs.

At one point I was making around 8 times the average salary where I lived. Where are all the foids that were supposed to be attracted?

parents want success for their son because they are retarded and mostly nolifes that just want to base their value on their sons value

thats why they pay for his driver license and other crap, so hes better than his peers and parents get more respect

No if they push you so hard, that’s because they care about status

If I somehow manage to ascend and get a son, I'd be happy as long as he's not a complete parasite. He can live rent-free and just pay utilities and food. He's fine. Lol

At one point I was making around 8 times the average salary where I lived. Where are all the foids that were supposed to be attracted?
Money is and always will be an enabling form of cope. At least it opens the door for other copes.

Volcel if you were making 8x the avg salary and couldn’t find a hole to fuck tbh.

money won’t get prime women but it will get post-prime pre-infertility women
No if they push you so hard, that’s because they care about status
Status isn’t an end in and of itself though; status is attractiveness, being adored by the tribe, SMV, higher survival success, etc

Volcel if you were making 8x the avg salary and couldn’t find a hole to fuck tbh.
I tried and they still thought I was ugly. How does that make me a volcel? What should I have done? Offer them money for sex?

LMFAO, you couldn't find a foid to fuck while making that much?

Looooooooool

LMFAO, you couldn't find a foid to fuck while making that much?
How? Imagine you're me in that situation... and tell me what you would have done.

How? Imagine you're me in that situation... and tell me what you would have done.
Most girls over 30 are down to settle for a rich guy though .. usually regardless of looks.. are you just that ridiculously hideous?

No!
Parents invest and want their financial success so their can care of them in old age.
Is basically a tradeoff.

Most girls over 30 are down to settle for a rich guy though .. usually regardless of looks.. are you just that ridiculously hideous?
Let's assume I'm not and give me instructions on what to do. I still have savings and I can pass for being well off long enough to put a kid into a foid. What should I do?

I think it's more so that they can brag about their kids, and so they can benefit from the kids' resources when they get older.
sexy son hypothesis is everything when it comes to children. most npcs, esp. women, couldn't care less if their sons turned out to be a meeks meme. you're right in stating that normies don't even care about potential daughters for the most part, because women just need a hole for success in life.
Spot on

My mom literally told me I need to get a good job because im male

My mom literally told me I need to get a good job because im male
Well yeah, that means your mom has old values where the male provides. Always careermaxx, literally don’t make foids ruin your life

Well yeah, that means your mom has old values where the male provides. Always careermaxx, literally don’t make foids ruin your life
yea she never had to work a single day outside of her village life which was 25 years ago