Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Parents tried to Arrange marriage-maxx me, the other parents cancelled (storytime)

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
JFL, I knew this would happen but they did not believe me.

So yeah sandcel, 5'5", let's go.

So I felt bad a week ago and told my parents that I'm upset about seeing couples at the park. Eventually it got into a discussion of asking if I wanted to get married. Reluctantly I said yes, just to see how it would go.

They know some parents with a daughter that they were hoping to marry. This girl is definitely taller than I am, about 5'8". Same age as me at 23. I don't actually know her, only saw her once in like First Grade and never again since.

My mother goes to talk to her mother, and her mother agrees that she would love to introduce her daughter to me, because my mom hyped me up, saying I'm a military officer, and that I make good money and I'm a good-natured person and physically fit. I pick up my mom from their house so they got to see me, and their daughter got to see me as well. Before that point, her mom and my mom already arranged to do a BBQ which was supposed to happen today, to see if her daughter and I are compatible.

So everything was supposedly set, but they called today in the morning saying that they wouldn't be able to attend, giving an excuse that her daughter had to go to work (Even though the night my mother came over, she agreed that her daughter had no plans for that day and would even cancel a doctor's appointment she had). Ultimately the whole situation was cancelled and my mom got pissed off. Clearly the girl was not interested in me, even though she was clearly single and looking to get married.

What made them change their mind all of the sudden? Well who knows? Could be anything, I wonder what it could be?

My mom does NOT want to believe that my height is a major impediment to my relationship success. I mean, cheers on her for literally helping me out, but she's very bluepilled and I don't think that is going to change.

Whatever, back to seeing hookers it is.

Height genetics are a curse.

brootal.
Hope it eventually works out for you.

So I felt bad a week ago and told my parents that I'm upset about seeing couples at the park. Eventually it got into a discussion of asking if I wanted to get married. Reluctantly I said yes, just to see how it would go.

They know some parents with a daughter that they were hoping to marry. This girl is definitely taller than I am, about 5'8". Same age as me at 23. I don't actually know her, only saw her once in like First Grade and never again since.

My mother goes to talk to her mother, and her mother agrees that she would love to introduce her daughter to me, because my mom hyped me up, saying I'm a military officer, and that I make good money and I'm a good-natured person and physically fit. I pick up my mom from their house so they got to see me, and their daughter got to see me as well. Before that point, her mom and my mom already arranged to do a BBQ which was supposed to happen today, to see if her daughter and I are compatible.

So everything was supposedly set, but they called today in the morning saying that they wouldn't be able to attend, giving an excuse that her daughter had to go to work (Even though the night my mother came over, she agreed that her daughter had no plans for that day and would even cancel a doctor's appointment she had). Ultimately the whole situation was cancelled and my mom got pissed off. Clearly the girl was not interested in me, even though she was clearly single and looking to get married.

What made them change their mind all of the sudden? Well who knows? Could be anything, I wonder what it could be?

My mom does NOT want to believe that my height is a major impediment to my relationship success. I mean, cheers on her for literally helping me out, but she's very bluepilled and I don't think that is going to change.

must be that personality

Like i said before you can get rejected in arranged marriage.
Arranged marriages where the couple has no choice used to be a trend in my culture. Nowadays it is dead. Arrange marriage = your parents will introduce you to possible spouses from their network but you can reject them and they can reject you. But usually there is an increasing pressure to get married and everyone ends up with someone.

This of course only works when the prospective bride/groom respect the opinions of their parents and family in chosing a spouse.

When whites think of arranged marriage they think of a forced marriage, where you somehow kidnap the bride or make her marry a guy against her will.

It's really not like that, even in the Middle East.

It's just parents connecting with other parents and seeing if they can find a match for you, like an Online Dating website but with people on both sides that actually care and know what's best for their children. It's actually scary how much atomized we are, and how what used to be a non-transactional method of finding a mate has become commodified.

The bride and the groom have the final say, if the bride doesn't see her self attracted to the groom it's called off. You still have to be attractive to arranged marriage-max.

Eventually your mom will be blackpilled too. Then they will never dare to question you. You are on a good path. A couple more fails like this and consider your family blackpilled.

Brutal at least you can still go see hookers

When whites think of arranged marriage they think of a forced marriage, where you somehow kidnap the bride or make her marry a guy against her will.

It's really not like that, even in the Middle East.

It's just parents connecting with other parents and seeing if they can find a match for you, like an Online Dating website but with people on both sides that actually care and know what's best for their children. It's actually scary how much atomized we are, and how what used to be a non-transactional method of finding a mate has become commodified.

The bride and the groom have the final say, if the bride doesn't see her self attracted to the groom it's called off. You still have to be attractive to arranged marriage-max.
Lesson for the day: you can't even arranged-marriage-maxx if you're an ugly sandnigger.

Your mom should have been more confident and took a shower before talking to her mom :feelshaha:

Same. my parents tried make me marry my 30 year old roasite cousin :feelspuke: .

Most of the whores in arranged marriage would cheat on us due to our garbage height of 5'5 and give starfish sex once every 6 months or some bullshitm