Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents thinking their incel son would become a slayer and be rebellious

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
9hauwwrfnut41.png

Bruuuuuuttttall blackpill.
All parents expect their sons to become rebellious slayers (they secretly want them to be that). But it is like a shock when the son is an incel so he ends up just being a boring introvert.
Parents dont want their sons becoming well behaved mature adults. They want you to be an aggressive party freak that could end up getting some girl pregnant

My parents are grateful that I’m not like that, but I have to wonder if they’ll change their tune as I age. I think my dad will be ok with it but my mom already tends to ask me about “if I’m talking to a girl or not” and tells me to “be less cynical and lower my standards” (read: fuck a low tier roastie)

Bruuuuuuttttall blackpill.
All parents expect their sons to become rebellious slayers (they secretly want them to be that). But it is like a shock when the son is an incel so he ends up just being a boring introvert.
Parents dont want their sons becoming well behaved mature adults. They want you to be an aggressive party freak that could end up getting some girl pregnant
Chad only

brutal af. i'm such a loser and my dad knows it

Ye my mum doesn't understand that I'm too ugly to ever have a girlfriend or large group of friends

It's like life throws shit tests at you wherever you go, and each one you fail impacts your life negatively.

Ouch. This hit me hard.

I am going off to Uni this fall and my parents expect me not to study hard but go to parties, get drunk and slay JFL thats how desperate they are.

I am going off to Uni this fall and my parents expect me not to study hard but go to parties, get drunk and slay JFL thats how desperate they are.
College parties and getting laid is honestly the main reason to go to college.
We incels are getting scammed since we pay all that money and all we do is study and go to class

We incels are getting scammed since we pay all that money and all we do is study and go to class

Bullshit. I hate it when people say this. Low IQ honestly. If you don't go to college how are you going to get a good paying job retard!? :feelsgah:

I'm a loser and literally everyone in my family knows this.
Even my own mother told me that I was going to get bullied in high school jfl.

Yeah it probably is.

In the meantime, doing something I like to do is a positive for me. So that's nice I suppose.