Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents should stop lying to their children.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
No. Stop saying bullshit like "good things happen to good people", "love is everywhere","you'll succeed if you work hard"... STOP. Just tell them the reality. Tell them you got to have either looks or money to succeed. Tell them you have to be shallow,selfish and liar to be happy. Tell them the truth of life, or do them a favour, just kill them if they don't have any money or looks.
As an ugly person you're destined to suffer. You'll be a failure in life no matter what you do and no matter how hard you work. There'll always be the other person who'll get all the credit for your works,all the rewards,checks and status while you'll still be a failed human. The truth of the world is honesty doesn't matter.Hardwork,loyalty,humanity,patriotism, nothing matters at all. Only things that can make you successful are looks or money. I'm not joking. It's the reality of life.
The world is filled with shallow,narrow minded,cruel,selfish,hypocritical creatures who still shamelessly call themselves humans. Real humans like you are destined to fail as individuals,there's nothing you can do about it. The only thing that can save this planet is accepting the truth,i.e., the black pill which most people deny to accept and continue ruining this planet and bring everything closer to it's extinction. IT'S OVER.

people dont want to instill fear in their kids. theyll do everything can to keep them safe.

yes they have to be disillusioned with some of these blue pill lies.

false promises does takes its toll on the unfortunates, but is a betterment for those that luck out (aka the majority).

Last edited:
"A face only a mother could love".

people dont want to instill fear in their kids. theyll do everything can to keep them safe.

yes they have to be disillusioned with some of these blue pill lives.

false promises does takes its toll on the unfortunate, but is betterment for those that luck out.
But what's the profit? They'll be discriminated in the school. They'll study hard but will not get as good grades as their good looking classmates , they'll respect everyone but everyone will deem them as low lives, they'll love a woman but the woman will never feel the same way about them, they'll do everything right but nothing right will happen in their lives. They'll do everything good but nothing good will happen in their lives. Who's to blame for this and all their sufferings? Their parents who told them lies.
Ask IT's to explain why this proverb has existed for centuries

But what's the profit? They'll be discriminated in the school. They'll study hard but will not get as good grades as their good looking classmates , they'll respect everyone but everyone will deem them as low lives, they'll love a woman but the woman will never feel the same way about them, they'll do everything right but nothing right will happen in their lives. They'll do everything good but nothing good will happen in their lives. Who's to blame for this and all their sufferings? Their parents who told them lies.
everyone has the chance to succeed in school, usually on equal grounding, i dont think its based on looks in this case, and well however they have been cases as to where looks predetermine their academic success. theyre probably some unfairness all-around, being that life is unfair. but those that are good looking tends to have a higher iq on average anyways.

everything in life is meant to be a filtering system. there has to be losers, for there to be winners. everything in life is analogous to a bell-curve.

Last edited:
"God is watching us all."
"Karma."

everyone has the chance to succeed in school, usually on equal grounding, i dont think its based on looks in this case, and well however they have been cases as to where looks predetermine their academic success. theyre probably some unfairness all-around, being that life is unfair. but those that are good looking tends to have a higher iq on average anyways.

everything in life is meant to be a filtering system. there has to be losers, for there to be winners. everything in life is analogous to a bell-curve.
Well in my college, low IQ stupid femoids are getting way more grades despite writing nothing while guys like me despite studying so hard and being way more knowledgeable get 100 or more numbers less than them. Here all the guys have to suffer it irrespective of looks. However in my school, good looking boys were getting similar grades to those of women and most of them couldn't even qualify college entrance exams. So, I've faced this discrimination very closely. Teachers never cared to know my name, most teachers didn't even know that I study in their school or college. In college, teachers come to me during practical exams and verify by asking me and checking my I- card if I really belong to the class. This is so insulting and enraging.
How do better looking people have higher IQs? Based on that, this forum is filled with fashion models.
"God is watching us all."
"Karma."
"Others feel the same way about you like you feel about them."
eg, an ugly guy says,"I love her but she thinks I'm too ugly to be loved. "

High IQ post.

It's cool to give one's kids some love and a safe harbor so to speak, but extreme bluepill is never cool.

No. Stop saying bullshit like "good things happen to good people", "love is everywhere","you'll succeed if you work hard"... STOP. Just tell them the reality. Tell them you got to have either looks or money to succeed. Tell them you have to be shallow,selfish and liar to be happy. Tell them the truth of life, or do them a favour, just kill them if they don't have any money or looks.
As an ugly person you're destined to suffer. You'll be a failure in life no matter what you do and no matter how hard you work. There'll always be the other person who'll get all the credit for your works,all the rewards,checks and status while you'll still be a failed human. The truth of the world is honesty doesn't matter.Hardwork,loyalty,humanity,patriotism, nothing matters at all. Only things that can make you successful are looks or money. I'm not joking. It's the reality of life.
The world is filled with shallow,narrow minded,cruel,selfish,hypocritical creatures who still shamelessly call themselves humans. Real humans like you are destined to fail as individuals,there's nothing you can do about it. The only thing that can save this planet is accepting the truth,i.e., the black pill which most people deny to accept and continue ruining this planet and bring everything closer to it's extinction. IT'S OVER.

Parents care about themselves, not their children's feelings. Children are basically cigars for mommy and daddy who use them for the sensations they provide. These pleasures are created by the parents' instincts. Who knows why parents say the things that they do. It is probably a combination of social norms and genetic drives to nurture their own offspring's survival, no matter the cost. My point is that we cannot ask parents to stop in any reasonable way. They are literally Earth's cancer cells stewing in their retarded, fictional jargon. We will likely never convince such creatures to change. We have to act upon them!

Last edited:
People don't have children for the sake of their potential children, they do it out of a misguided sense of personal pleasure. They have to say things like that to justify themselves. Trapping more people in decaying flesh prisons won't free you, neither will useless platitudes. I remember my parents telling me similar lies, I wish they had never brought me into existence.

I think the best method is to start off with blue pill when they are younger and slowly transition to red pill as they mature and they are able to handle it. If they turn out to be incel in their teens, blackpill them and give them every bit of leverage they can get to improve their looks.

People don't have children for the sake of their potential children, they do it out of a misguided sense of personal pleasure. They have to say things like that to justify themselves. Trapping more people in decaying flesh prisons won't free you, neither will useless platitudes. I remember my parents telling me similar lies, I wish they had never brought me into existence.

A fellow anti-natalist haxxor!

A fellow anti-natalist haxxor!
To be fair, as an incel it's an easier thing to accept. Can you ever really give up that which was never allowed to you? Probably not, but it doesn't make us wrong.

To be fair, as an incel it's an easier thing to accept. Can you ever really give up that which was never allowed to you? Probably not, but it doesn't make us wrong.

But imagine if they were hooked on meth instead of having kids. Would never having tried meth make one incapable of judging them to be degenerate scum? What about having been denied meth on the streets? I think even an outside observer can witness the true cancer of parenting.

LOOKS&MONEYLOOKS&MONEY

THEN DEATH!

I am still 16.. once puberty ascends me I will teach my kids to takeover the world with all my black-pill and dark-triad knowledge. Or atleast destroy all the cucks

I am still 16.. once puberty ascends me I will teach my kids to takeover the world with all my black-pill and dark-triad knowledge. Or atleast destroy all the cucks
What makes you think that you'll ascend enough to breed kids? How will you convince yourself that kids are even yours?

What makes you think that you'll ascend enough to breed kids? How will you convince yourself that kids are even yours?
I am chad-lite - Chad in Iraq. In the netherlands I don't have a chance.. might have but I am too socially awkward to ever get a girl touch me. I'd just travel to some poor ugly country spreading my genes with 40 women there. Then go to iraq, get a loyal wife and fly back to the chadderlands. That is my life plan

I just realized today at the late age of 26 that I've been a cuck my whole life. I had a father in my life and he raised me to be a cuck. Without even thinking about it I care about trying to avoid having people dislike me. I used to make an effort to be nice until I got blackpilled, BUT I STILL BEHAVE LIKE A CUCK. Yesterday night I spent a 30 minute shower thinking about how to avoid sitting alone at lunch at work, and that's a common train of thought for me. "I need to behave like a good person and avoid standing out". It's the same bluepilled train of thoughts as when I was in high school trying to say the right thing to a foid.

I can't break the cucked social conditioning of my childhood. Fuck being a good person and fuck my life

I am chad-lite - Chad in Iraq. In the netherlands I don't have a chance.. might have but I am too socially awkward to ever get a girl touch me. I'd just travel to some poor ugly country spreading my genes with 40 women there. Then go to iraq, get a loyal wife and fly back to the chadderlands. That is my life plan
Nice plan except for the last thing that you'll move back to Chadderlands with her. You'll get cucked. Women know their place in Iran but when they get freedom in west , they go on full whore mode. You'll be working in the office while she'll be getting gangbanged by tyrones and chads. High probability bro. Keep her on decent mode by jailing up in your house in Iran and treat her like an ideal wife should be.
I just realized today at the late age of 26 that I've been a cuck my whole life. I had a father in my life and he raised me to be a cuck. Without even thinking about it I care about trying to avoid having people dislike me. I used to make an effort to be nice until I got blackpilled, BUT I STILL BEHAVE LIKE A CUCK. Yesterday night I spent a 30 minute shower thinking about how to avoid sitting alone at lunch at work, and that's a common train of thought for me. "I need to behave like a good person and avoid standing out". It's the same bluepilled train of thoughts as when I was in high school trying to say the right thing to a foid.

I can't break the cucked social conditioning of my childhood. Fuck being a good person and fuck my life
It's never too late to learn.

Nice plan except for the last thing that you'll move back to Chadderlands with her. You'll get cucked. Women know their place in Iran but when they get freedom in west , they go on full whore mode. You'll be working in the office while she'll be getting gangbanged by tyrones and chads. High probability bro. Keep her on decent mode by jailing up in your house in Iran and treat her like an ideal wife should be.

Real good point. My life-plan has changed! Exploit western economy then go live in the worst shithole at really low costs.

thats the true, but I Discovered the way By myself

There was a fallen brother here who got friendzoned by his fucking mother.

Told him she wasnt feeling comfortable with him hugging her so much. :lul::lul::lul: its so over for momhugcels

There was a fallen brother here who got friendzoned by his fucking mother.

Told him she wasnt feeling comfortable with him hugging her so much. :lul::lul::lul: its so over for momhugcels
So parents can bluepill their children with lies but cannot even give their incel son a hug. It's so fucking over.

So parents can bluepill their children with lies but cannot even give their incel son a hug. It's so fucking over.
I think he was sniffing his moms boobs everytime and she noticed it :feelstrash:

I think he was sniffing his moms boobs everytime and she noticed it :feelstrash:
Disgusting. And his mom took so much time probably because she is used to it. Both of them should be gassed for degeneracy.