Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents should jail for giving children a life full of suffering

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
Deleted member 36508

Deleted member 36508

sad because of world sufferings. 1st dimcel
-
They (parents, or worse, single mothers) recklessly gave someone a life of pain and suffering, a mental and psychical existential never ending torture. What could be worse? How come they're not criminals? They deserve jail imo.
Those people can't even say "I am done, give me the painless way out"... society could, but wont: once in, you are forced to keep up the living and suffering. No mercy, no stop, no easy way out.

I hate parents. I keep calling my mother a whore and a bitch and almost spat on her last week, my saliva went next to her on the floor.

bringing a kid to live in this clownworld shithole in this specific timeline is the most evil and retarded thing you can do. literally torturing a kid to live a misery for the rest of his life.

I hate parents. I keep calling my mother a whore and a bitch and almost spat on her last week, my saliva went next to her on the floor.
Based. I always make sure my mother knows what a bluepilled bitch she is just by showing my face, hahaha!

Our parents did fuck all too prepare us for this sick world and then they just tell us to get a job and a gf:feelshaha:

Every life is a death sentence.

I'm an antinatalist, I don't see how it's fair to create need/want/desire without guarantee of fulfillment, sentient life is such that one must chase pleasure/relief or one is subjected to suffering (eat or hunger, drink or thirst, breathe or suffocate, etc, you notice a general pattern here), that is guaranteed, the pleasure/relief is not guaranteed.

This is irresponsible, imagine I could inject desires into people, I just had a liquid that contained every possible desire and I injected it into people in their sleep. If that would be a crime, why isn't procreation seen as a crime? Same mechanism, force someone to experience needs/wants/desires without guarantee of fulfillment.

My retarded sandnigger parents took my foreskin and my future away from me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It’s the feminists that need to be punished.

They (parents, or worse, single mothers) recklessly gave someone a life of pain and suffering, a mental and psychical existential never ending torture. What could be worse? How come they're not criminals? They deserve jail imo.
They deserve much worse then that,especially the pos ''parents'' who treat the kids they had odacity to bring into this cold world like absolute trash,plaguing them with mental problems like ptds,depression,anxiety,etc.
It's not like they weren't fucked to begin with,being ''gifted' shit genetics.
No mercy, no stop, no easy way out.
There is none for a truecel,everybody is against you,even your so called ''parents''.