Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents should focus on their sons becoming as social as possible and getting connections instead of getting muh good grades

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Ill never understand why so many parents lay such big emphasis on their sons getting good grades, especially when their son is sub5. A normie with mediocre or bad grades but has connections has way better chances of getting a job than a sub5 with top tier grades but 0 social skills and no connections. Parents should give their everything to make sure that their son is as NT as possible and that he gets connections, all these good grades are worthless if nobody recommends you and you are a social outcast. I wish my parents would have teached me everything about being NT and getting connections instead of spending copious amount of moneys into tutors.

I wish I just dead and start again or some shit my life is ruined anyway now

Yep, having connections is more important than a piece of paper.

Might as well ask parents to craft Mjölnir for their sons and build a condo for their daughters. Some kids are just going to be disliked through no fault of their own.

I got my first job through a school friend who got 30€ for every worker he brought with him

Might as well ask parents to craft Mjölnir for their sons and build a condo for their daughters. Some kids are just going to be disliked through no fault of their own.
Yeah. While i write dozens of applications like an idiot, most normies and foids can get a job through connections or nepotism

They should also fund their sons surgeries if the flaw is so bad theyre getting bullied for it

They should also fund their sons surgeries if the flaw is so bad theyre getting bullied for it
I thought of trying to convince my parents off financing me at least a genioplasty, but theyd just gaslight me and tell me that there is nothing wrong with my face

getting good grades and being well-educated or hardworking was important to social mobility for many boomers

so they assume that the same applies in the current generation

same reason why they send young people to university, even though most degrees are borderline worthless. because it was more important in the past, when being polite, focused or hardworking weren't seen as a negative thing by society

but that doesn't matter much now, so the focus on schoolwork or university is just a distraction

I can’t be social in a way that can fit in with normies because I’m a diagnosed autist. I’m not going to jester maxx my way doing that either again

I wish I socialmaxxed instead of isolationmaxxed.

Dying Alone suxx

I wish I socialmaxxed instead of isolationmaxxed.
I wish the rest of the country just died so that I could isolationmaxx in peace

I did my best in school, had ups and downs but did pretty good in the end. Even have higher education.

Guess what? I'm currently NEET and hoping a random grocery store accepts my application.

School is worthless. Should've dropped out when I was 16.

100% truth. Getting good grades is a fucking meme. If you're an autist and you can't play the social game, you will never succeed in the corporate world no matter how smart you are

Ill never understand why so many parents lay such big emphasis on their sons getting good grades, especially when their son is sub5. A normie with mediocre or bad grades but has connections has way better chances of getting a job than a sub5 with top tier grades but 0 social skills and no connections. Parents should give their everything to make sure that their son is as NT as possible and that he gets connections, all these good grades are worthless if nobody recommends you and you are a social outcast. I wish my parents would have teached me everything about being NT and getting connections instead of spending copious amount of moneys into tutors.
Agreed. If you’re not a nigger you don’t need a tutor.

Don't stop me
Don't stop me now, 'cause I'm having a good time

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger defying the laws of gravity

I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva I'm gonna go, go, go there's no stopping me

100% truth. Getting good grades is a fucking meme. If you're an autist and you can't play the social game, you will never succeed in the corporate world no matter how smart you are
They shouldve euthanized autists,

Wha tht fuck do they expect us to

@Yunez.Belgrade

They shouldve euthanized autists,

Wha tht fuck do they expect us to

@Yunez.Belgrade
Any chance to be able to pull out from rotting in this world, I take it, id rather die young than suffer until old age.

Any chance to be able to pull out from rotting in this world, I take it, id rather die young than suffer until old age.
Yeah but they gaslight instead

Muh autism is superpower

If all autists were euthanized there would be so much less suffERing

Yeah but they gaslight instead

Muh autism is superpower

If all autists were euthanized there would be so much less suffERing
My suffering ends right here if they gave me a Savage Arms Rifle chambered in .308 Win, but no, they will say, Your life is worth it!!!!, like bitch, why should I extend my suffering.

My suffering ends right here if they gave me a Savage Arms Rifle chambered in .308 Win, but no, they will say, Your life is worth it!!!!, like bitch, why should I extend my suffering.
They know what theyre doing JFL

Your suffering is worth it

now i know what Seung hui cho was talking about when he compared being non-nt to getting raped

Its like a psycho who keeps someone locked in their basement just to fuck and torture them but keep them alive

Parents need to be blackpilled about their children

actually brutal. meanwhile femshit and nigger quotas and pandering are at full throttle :feelskek: :society:

npnw
Anti discrimination laws are a meme. Job interviewers wont hire manlets or Aspies, but theyll gladly hire talentless niggers, trannies and foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back