Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents screw up, somehow it's my fault

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
I went to the grocery store in the morning to buy food as always. But my dad lost something important that I don't even know, he went to some place and forgot his keys, and he also forgot his money and his phone, I already spent the money buying food, I come back home after an hour and he's there and he screams at me like a fucking madman, insulting me for not coming back sooner, somehow I'm the one to blame because he forgot his fucking phone keys money and everything, but I'm the bad guy here, tells me that I'm a lazy fuck and I screw up everything, sorry dad for caring about what are we going to eat today while you waste your nights drinking and fucking other women.
Then 20 mins later my mom calls me, saying that she needs help with her bags and my sister, which already found another simp with a car, can't go to help her so I must go ASAP.
So I'm waiting for 10 mins at the bus stop, sick and freezing like shit until it finally arrives, after 5 min she calls me crying and saying that I'm a soulless fuck for not helping her, I tell her that I waited for 10 mins there but as always none of them will ever believe me, she curses me and says that she took an uber already and I'm the worst. sorry mom for waiting 10 mins in the fucking street after being treated like a piece of shit. my bad.

I've been dealing with this for more than 25 years.

Why not move out