Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Parents say they would "do anything" for their child. Why don't they let their child yell at them without yelling back?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, let's think about this.

A parent says "I'll do anything for my child". Yet, as a child, are you allowed to critique your parents by yelling at them? With full volume, AND they can't yell back? Of course not. So why do parents say they would do anything for their child?

The answer is because they are narcissistic and want to feel like good people, without having to put themselves in tough situations.

The counter argument is that they don't "have to" let their children reprimand them. But if that's the case, then they aren't actually "doing anything" for their child.

They don't even want me to buy HGH and let me LLmaxx in this decade.

A parent says "I'll do anything for my child". Yet, as a child, are you allowed to critique your parents by yelling at them? With full volume, AND they can't yell back? Of course not. So why do parents say they would do anything for their child?

i dont follow your logic

i dont follow your logic
a parent is willing to "do anything" for their child

allow that child a situation where he can yell at his parents for a wrongdoing, and the parents can't yell back

Many parents in the west don't have the balls to yell back at their kids.

Kids are pretty much in charge of western households, they have free rein to do whatever they want, which is why many of them end up becoming degenerates.

Many parents in the west don't have the balls to yell back at their kids.

Kids are pretty much in charge of western households, they have free rein to do whatever they want, which is why many of them end up becoming degenerates.
this applies to little girls, not boys

this applies to little girls, not boys
True, it's mostly girls, but I also think parents are too lenient in general these days, even with boys, which is why we see more degeneracy in the streets.

@Animecel2D thoughts?

The greatest argument in the history of mankind.

Vast majority of parents are narcissistic scum who want their child to be Chad and they wish to live vicariously thru them. Others want children as servants who fawn over them. They do not care for the child's wishes and wants, to them a child is a pet not a person.

Especially applies to us ugly subhumans. They see us as failed projects. You can see and experience their distaste in every action they take. some just hide it better

If they really meant that then my parents would have paid for my plastic surgery and put me T injections long time ago, but they didn't. They are just like every other normie in this world - liars.

Let me have surgeries

I see, you had a fight with you dad? :feelshmm:

Not giving your son HGH and a good diet for them to grow is child abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back