Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents refusing to turn on the heat

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
"Just put on a sweater bro"

No fuck putting on a sweater, I want to be able to rot in my bed in a tee, I dont give a shit if it costs a billion dollars per minute, Im fucking freezing Ill get sick and die if something isnt done about this cold

it's time to die of hypothermia

No fuck putting on a sweater, I want to be able to rot in my bed in a tee/QUOTE]

No fuck putting on a sweater, I want to be able to rot in my bed in a tee, I dont give a shit if it costs a billion dollars per minute, Im fucking freezing Ill get sick and die if something isnt done about this cold
Use to have the same problem with my pos cheap ass mom. Freezing in winter. Sweating in summer. And they are only saving vbery little jfl

Buy a room heater.

Burn your house

Just put on a sweater br00

this is one of my top reasons why I moved out of my parents house with 17.

every damn day in winter when I had to get up my room had a single digit (Celsius) temperature because
my father only turned on the heater between 16:00 - 20:00.

Whining on max level tbh. Just because you're an ugly incel doesn't mean you have to be a crying bitch.

Whining on max level tbh. Just because you're an ugly incel doesn't mean you have to be a crying bitch.

If I was a good looking Chad Id be living in LA where its 70+ degrees year round, not some remote canadian tundra up north where its always freezing

Told u what to do

If I was a good looking Chad Id be living in LA where its 70+ degrees year round, not some remote canadian tundra up north where its always freezing
If I was a Chad I'd take a ice bath every day.

Told u what to do

I have a heater but I still have to plug that shit in somewhere and then theyre gonna tell me not to run it 24/7 because muh electricity bill

When Im in college I just run it 24/7 because school pays the bill

I have a heater but I still have to plug that shit in somewhere and then theyre gonna tell me not to run it 24/7 because muh electricity bill

When Im in college I just run it 24/7 because school pays the bill
Man now ur whinning. Turn it on when ur cold n off when it gets hot. Quit being such a first world wasting whiner man

Man now ur whinning. Turn it on when ur cold n off when it gets hot. Quit being such a first world wasting whiner man

Are you people seriously siding with my parents LMAO? On incels.is? You cant be srs

This wouldnt be a problem if I was a muscular Chad, but my auschwitz mode body has no fat or muscle to keep me warm

Are you people seriously siding with my parents LMAO? On incels.is? You cant be srs
No bitch

U got a fuckin heater.
Plug it in but not 247 as that shit gets expensive.

U said they do not want u to turn it on 247. Fuck ur low iq ass. Need to ignore u

When the thought of controlling your heating bills to save less than $10 per month enters your mind, and you have children, you dun goofed and deserve castration.

fuck them. that thermostat is yours. show dominance

Get your own place instead of whining about what your parents do in their house and then you can rot in your bed with the heating on full blast as much as you want.

buy some bear pajamas

What is the point of a heater if you don't use it

I lol'd at "billion dollars a minute"

My grandparents always have the heat at 68-70 degrees. One of the heating fans is right above my bed as well

House doesn't have a heater, and landlord wont fix it :feelsbadman: