Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents planning a vacation to places like sweden and paris.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I said I dont want to go. They are forcing me. terrible position to be in. I dont want to visit any place. i dont want to get mogged by chads and stacys. i dont want to look at people. I dont care about any countries. I dont want to look at trees and mountains and beaches. and i also have to witness the toilet flight attendants.
why cant they leave me alone with my games. I hardly go out to get a haircut.

and after watching Inceltv episode

Blackpill 101 E14​

:reeeeee::fuk::feelsrope:

legit over if u come to sweden

I said I dont want to go. They are forcing me. terrible position to be in. I dont want to visit any place. i dont want to get mogged by chads and stacys. i dont want to look at people. I dont care about any countries. I dont want to look at trees and mountains and beaches. and i also have to witness the toilet flight attendants.

Blackpill 101 E14​

Convince them to go to Thailand and whoremaxx there

Where are you from? Some places are pretty good looking and you can go to strip clubs

Some places are pretty good looking
thats where you wil find all the chads and stacys.

i would love to drive a van like that (in forza horizon)

The fuck? Just go on holiday, its not like you're there to get some fuck.
You can't anyway since your parents are with you.
The fuck? Just go on holiday, its not like you're there to get some fuck.
You can't anyway since your parents are with you.

Come to Brazil :feelsLSD:

yeah thats why it will suck
but you just cant go and enjoy the time away from the mundane normalcy that is your daily routine? Im projecting myself here, but perhaps you got the wrong mindset brocel :feelsthink:

I would like to visit Sweden, but not France. I have not heard good things about France.

I would like to visit Sweden, but not France. I have not heard good things about France.
You'll get mogged by chads everywhere, I hope you'll be able to survive the suicide fuel and all the mogging, because I know I wouldn't :dafuckfeels:

but you just cant go and enjoy the time away from the mundane normalcy that is your daily routine? Im projecting myself here, but perhaps you got the wrong mindset brocel :feelsthink:
This is what I was saying. It shouldnt matter if everyone mogs you and are holding hands since thats not your goal to begin with

Blackpill 101 E14​

Wow. Hard spot to be in.

You might enjoy it.