Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents make joke out of me constantly

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Today I had dinner with both of my parents. This rarely happens outside of major holidays. I do love them even though they ruined my life. We were having a good meal and the conversation was going really well. We hadn't eaten dinner together in many, many moons and tonight just seemed like everything was going great. My Mom was laughing. My Dad was laughing. I was laughing. Then things went from all of us having a great time to just my parents having a great time because parents like to be parents.

We were talking about various topics and sharing stories of work and our week and future plans and everything. Every topic just seemed to mesh really well together and I had thought I was finally getting somewhere with my parents. Maybe I could talk to them and be honest for once? Who knows? I HAD TO TRY! So I didn't come outright and state I was an incel but I did hover over the topic that I was feeling a bit lonely these days without companionship. I implied about no romantic options and specifically no sexual romantic options. I thought they would lend me their ear for once. I thought finally we could talk openly about my alienation from society and I could finally get them to help me seek help somehow. In someway. I don't want to live like this and waking up is harder to do every week. I'm losing the will to live. Think they gave a shit? A BIG FAT FUCKING NOPE!

My dad yelled out across the table, "Maybe you could have a threesome with both your hands, son! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA" then my Mom followed up with how I should have a name for my hands and give them each a girl name. They had laughed harder than I had seen them laugh this whole goddamn fucking year. I can't describe to you how many tears streamed down their cheeks and they were hooting and hollering at my expense. Their only son's expense. At this point I don't know why I expected anything different. I just got caught up in the moment I guess. And that was my fault. As everything else is in life. It is always my fault. I can't get friends? My fault. I can't function in school? My fault. I can't land a good job? My fault. I can't get a girlfriend? My fault. I can't predict the future and avoid all the bad experiences in life? My fault ever after.

After they calmed down my Chad Dad told a story of how he was just at the store the other day buying some gas and this cute girl was flirting with him while they were pumping gas. He said she was cute and was into him but he politely made an excuse not to sleep with her because of some random excuse instead of telling her the truth that he turned her down because she was a bit too overweight for his liking. That is how good my Dad has it in life. He has all the money and can choose if he wants to sleep with a girl or not. He actually is a man with unlimited options while I have none. Fuck this world.

You should kill them in minecraft, srs.

Why do you even talk to these evil people. You should avoid all normies even if they are family, for your own good.

even though they ruined my life.

How? Can you elab?

damn I feel for you man. my parents dont care either