Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Parents mad at me because i dont care if someone died

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
Some 2 zoomer sexhaver normies died on a motorcycle. They were probably drunk at the time, had money, friends, loving parents

Everyone was weeping like it was their child

When i said i dont give a fuck they got mad at me and started swearing at me

If i died no one would care so why shod i weep or feel sorry for sexhavers?

I never understood why people care about random normfags dying

I told my parents I didn't care about the stabbings that happened. They didn't get mad though.

It's normalfag conditioning in society to virtue signal about someone's death you don't care about

It's normalfag conditioning in society to virtue signal about someone's death you don't care about
It's a real female trait, I mean, I see so many women crying their eyes out about some foid dying who they had no relation to, never spoke to, probably would've hated, etc.

Based thread, good use of soy prefix, correct response, self-awarepilled.

I don't feel anything when I hear about such cases either. And neither do most normies. I think it's actually worse when normies play this performative sympathy bullshit when in reality they don't give a shit.

You're supposed to force yourself to feel bad or atleast act like it? For what? Also as you said, like anyone would give a fuck if it happened to us.

When I was in the ol highschool days a kid died a year below me same program, I didn't go to his funeral nor give any condolences because I knew the results, he would be forgotten 1-2 months after the funeral.

Well that was an optimistic estimation 2-3 weeks later everyone were laughing and playing around as per usual, still don't remember the kids name and didn't talk to him once before his death but he was a quiet HTN / chadlite so the girls really put the waterworks on.

Based thread, good use of soy prefix, correct response, self-awarepilled.

I don't feel anything when I hear about such cases either. And neither do most normies. I think it's actually worse when normies play this performative sympathy bullshit when in reality they don't give a shit.

You're supposed to force yourself to feel bad or atleast act like it? For what? Also as you said, like anyone would give a fuck if it happened to us.
If i killed myself i dont even think my former schoolmates would come to the funreal even tho its a 10 minute car drive (small city).

Many young normies get paralysied, die. I dont ever give a fuck. I know if i went to school with them i would get bullied/ignored by them

If i killed myself i dont even think my former schoolmates would come to the funreal even tho its a 10 minute car drive (small city).
Most schoolmates of normies don't even attend their funerals tbh. No way would they even consider coming to ours. Hell, it's unlikely many of them would find out or even remember.
Many young normies get paralysied, die. I dont ever give a fuck. I know if i went to school with them i would get bullied/ignored by them
I'd swap places with them in a heartbeat tbh. A short, happy life is a much better experience than a long, miserable one.

So much lying in the normalfag world.

Yeah idc either

People will pretend to care about the normalfag dying especially if it's a FOID for moral points. Then a day later it won't even cross their minds. If nobody owes me sex then nobody deserves my sympathy.

My mom does this all time where she tells me about random people who have died recently and I genuinely couldn't care less. I think people just like to virtue signal by pretending to deeply care about the deaths of people they had no clue even existed up until that point.

It's a real female trait, I mean, I see so many women crying their eyes out about some foid dying who they had no relation to, never spoke to, probably would've hated, etc.
Crocodile tears. They want people to think of them as caring when in reality they don’t give a fuck