Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Parents let me cope in peace

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Besides my college classes I don't have much else going on. When I got home from school my parents surprised me with Cane's Chicken (best fast food dedsrs). After that I played Symphony of the Night for the rest of the day and they let me be. Top tier cope to really get invested in a game from my childhood I'm trying to 100%. They know I post here and are fairly understanding of my issues and do their best to make my life bearable. Thanks mom and dad.

feel lucky to have parents that dont shit down my throat as well, definitely could be better but nowhere near as bad as some people on here have it with their family. My older brother is as much of a shut-in as I am except he actually has friends and I rarely ever talk to my Dad since he works till like 7-8PM

feel lucky to have parents that dont shit down my throat as well, definitely could be better but nowhere near as bad as some people on here have it with their family. My older brother is as much of a shut-in as I am except he actually has friends and I rarely ever talk to my Dad since he works till like 7-8PM
Yeah. They did push me hard in HS, but that is common with my ethnic group. Is your older brother sexually successful? Does he mog you?

ya im left alone to neet peacefully as well we are lucky as fuck

ya im left alone to neet peacefully as well we are lucky as fuck
I can't go full neet since I'd be left to fend for myself. I have to stay in school or I'm out of my parent's house, that's the deal.

Yeah. They did push me hard in HS, but that is common with my ethnic group. Is your older brother sexually successful? Does he mog you?
I have two older brothers, one of them has a gf and a full time pharmeceutical job at 23 and the other still lives with our parents like I do, really dunno what tf he does online all the time so maybe he's getting some e-puntang but as far as I know we're both kinda just there I guess. He definitely has his life together a bit more considering he isn't taking two meds every day + tri-monthly therapy

Sister is a Shut in still trying hard to Appeal to this shithole

Im a Shut in but Dont want to Do Shit for this world we call society

And My mother gets neetbux aswell so yea lol . Guess its nice to have Low iq automatons As your Family members Well kinda , since i believe i Got a Slifer of tism . And My Father died ( since i was 11 , im 26 now ) what hindered My Progression / development obviously

But yea Overall It could be way worse lol

Last edited:
Sister is a Shut in still trying hard to Appeal to this shithole

Im a Shut in but Dont want to Do Shit for this world we call society

And My mother gets neetbux aswell so yea lol . Guess its nice to have Low iq automatons As your Family members Well kinda , since i believe i Got a Slifer of tism . And My Father died ( since i was 11 , im 26 now ) what hindered My Progression / development obviously

But yea Overall It could be way worse lol
You have a sister :feelsLSD:

It's cool they aren't trying the guilt thing.
My mom always did that, shit never helped me, it actually made it worse everytime.