Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents home schooled a chad and made him insecure

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7z4am3/17m_home_schooled_all_of_highschool_insecure/

what a waste, this guy could have been slaying but his parents were retarded

RREEEEEEEEE said:
>Chad

Kek.

GcXkz8k.jpg

flowerful said:

He just misses something. Looks like Chad-lite to me. Good features though.

The homeschool = socially awkward, etc is kinda BS.

Just go on social media or a dating app. If you get validated / have attention over there, then you're good. Maybe this would apply to men. I really wish I were homeschooled. That became a thing when it was too late. I was already almost finished high school.

It'd suck for a chad with strict parents like most homeschoolers are. They could be out there enjoying life.

flowerful said:
what a waste, this guy could have been slaying but his parents were retarded
Chads should be castrated.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

he is a legit slayer. this is what prime girls want, looks like that

Robinxyz said:
Chads should be castrated.

his parents need to be punished for ruining this chad's teen years

RREEEEEEEEE said:

He has negative canthal tilt, that's why he looks off.

"could have been slaying"

hes fucking 17

kkt6 said:
He has negative canthal tilt, that's why he looks off.
Yeah, I believe he would have been entering Chad-territory if he had positive canthal tilt.

@flowerful He does not look like a slayer. Yes, he is attractive to girls, but that does not automatically turn him into a Chad. Francisco Lachowski is considered a slayer prettyboy, but he is only a 7/10, which makes him sub 8, therefore he is not a Chad.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah, I believe he would have been entering Chad-territory if he had positive canthal tilt.

@flowerful He does not look like a slayer. Yes, he is attractive to girls, but that does not automatically turn him into a Chad. Francisco Lachowski is considered a slayer prettyboy, but he is only a 7/10, which makes him sub 8, therefore he is not a Chad.

lachowski sub chad wtf?

His neck, frame.... Chad? Please! But not incel if he'd been raised right.

Wtf is wrong with the idiots on Here calling ever black guy a Tyrone and every white guy a Chad?

His nose and lips ruin it, he's a 7, which is already a crucial difference. He will have to bend over for females.

redditfugee said:
His nose and lips ruin it, he's a 7, which is already a crucial difference. He will have to bend over for females.

I'd kill for that jaw though

That kid is definitely a chadlite. Imagine looking like him in highschool

"chad"

That guy is dead average looking. You guys need to leave the house more lol.

Zyros said:
lachowski sub chad wtf?

He lacks the proper bone structure to be a Chad. His bone structure isn't masucline enough to be an 8/10.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He lacks the proper bone structure to be a Chad. His bone structure isn't masucline enough to be an 8/10.

dafuq? one of the most successful world class male models lacking bone structure to be 8/10?

wtf am I reading. muh masculinity theory has to die already.

Not chad but enough to get a 3.5/10 gf if NT in 2018. Good teeth.

Zyros said:
dafuq? one of the most successful world class male models lacking bone structure to be 8/10?

wtf am I reading. muh masculinity theory has to die already.

You really belong on that stupid lookism site if you think he's any higher than a 7/10. That's a good rating, not sure why you insist it's not a good rating. Most male models fall in the 5-6/10 range anyway. Sean O'Pry is also a 7/10, and so is David Gandy.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You really belong on that stupid lookism site if you think he's any higher than a 7/10. That's a good rating, not sure why you insist it's not a good rating. Most male models fall in the 5-6/10 range anyway. Sean O'Pry is also a 7/10, and so is David Gandy.

holy shit seqn opry and prime gandy 7/10? just stop it already ffs.

How can you be a male model in 5/6 range. You must be one of those masculinity theorists that think big ogre boxers look better than twinkier male models.

I repeat, how can you acjieve world class male model status as a 7/10. Even more how can you be male model at all at 5/10.

Zyros said:
holy shit seqn opry and prime gandy 7/10? just stop it already ffs.

How can you be a male model in 5/6 range. You must be one of those masculinity theorists that think big ogre boxers look better than twinkier male models.

I repeat, how can you acjieve world class male model status as a 7/10. Even more how can you be male model at all at 5/10.

Depends on eye area of the big boxer, if it's feminine then yes, they will look better than the twink. My ratings are stricter than most people's ratings are. A 7/10 in my book is at least an 8/10 for people like you. Seriously neither Sean nor David are higher than a 7/10. Sean legit looks like an alien from outer space and David has a bad nose along with bad symmetry. He's not special. Jordan Barrett is a 6/10.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Depends on eye area of the big boxer, if it's feminine then yes, they will look better than the twink. My ratings are stricter than most people's ratings are. A 7/10 in my book is at least an 8/10 for people like you. Seriously neither Sean nor David are higher than a 7/10. Sean legit looks like an alien from outer space and David has a bad nose along with bad symmetry. He's not special. Jordan Barrett is a 6/10.

confirmed masculinity theorist, not fooled by your preference for feminine eye areas.

your barrett rating is a dead giveaway.

Zyros said:
confirmed masculinity theorist, not fooled by your preference for feminine eye areas.

your barrett rating is a dead giveaway.

What would you rate all of the guys I mentioned?

He has an Elliot Rodger face. 

Gay lips.
Gay angles.

His face is 6.5-7 but he looks like a boyish framecel at 17 which is bad. I had the same frame at 17 that I have now as a adult

homeschooling him should have been considered child abuse. he could have been cumming inside cute little jbs all these years.
somebody find and rope the parents.

Zyros said:
currentboldcel gandy 7

lachowsky 8

I see. Who's the best looking male in your opinion?

he looks good, dont get fooled by comparing him to photoshoped models in specific lighting jfl

hehe xd said:
he looks good, dont get fooled by comparing him to photoshoped models in specific lighting jfl

T. Jewcope.

hehe xd said:

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yes now you can see.

u are unfunny and cringeworthy, u dont even know how to use a simple maymay correctly, u are mentally ill because u cry about being incel from an injury yet u wont fix it, u are coping because u think curries can be attractive by westren standarts which is absolutely untrue, anyways if u were entertaining to debate with like some other retards i wouldnt ignore u but u are too low iq for that (curry afterall)

glhf bud boyo
6a9ace68f4.png

hehe xd said:
u are unfunny and cringeworthy, u dont even know how to use a simple maymay correctly, u are mentally ill because u cry about being incel from an injury yet u wont fix it, u are coping because u think curries can be attractive by westren standarts which is absolutely untrue, anyways if u were entertaining to debate with like some other retards i wouldnt ignore u but u are too low iq for that (curry afterall)

glhf bud boyo
6a9ace68f4.png

T: Jewcope.

Homeschooling is never a good option, unless it's highschool

if you're non-NT you need to be extremely GL to overcompensate. like 8\10 min

and this dude is sub8

>Chad
Lmao, have you seen the lighting?
He is tryharding like fuck, good lighting can make anyone look good.

Hes just above average. Like knajjid without height issues. Surely not chad