Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents found out I skipped lectures to gymcel

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
He punished me by pouring my pre workout, creatine and L carnitine down the sink. He told me I have to start attending now.
and now he has access to my attendance and can see if I attended. Fucking ropefuel

Atleast they diidnt find the test

Self improvement is cringe.

Whats the point of gymmaxxing if you can't even intimidate your subhuman gene doner, does he heighmogg or framemogg u or something

Whats the point of gymmaxxing if you can't even intimidate your subhuman gene doner, does he heighmogg or framemogg u or something
No. He doesn’t scare me I heightmog and framemog him. He house mogs me though I can’t afford to move out rn and going university is easier if I can live in their house too so I put up with this shit sometimes.

i would be mad too tbhngldedsrs

He house mogs me though I can’t afford to move out rn and going university is easier if I can live in their house too so I put up with this shit sometimes.
That's tought, brootal dependencypill

Brutal. They literally take away one of the only good copes you have. Ragefuel

by pouring my pre workout, creatine and L carnitine down the sink
Brutal. I hate when parents go for your shit. They used to do that to my legos too because I'd just build legos as kid or to my dirty unwashed clothes that were lying all over my room. Heck my mom actually threw them in the garbage had to buy new clothes and then she threw them away too because they were ugly.
Anyhow just cope and get through it. Parents are the worst, use them for a place to live and then make plan to move out.