Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents don’t like me because I’m not good looking!

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
My parents literally don’t want anyone to see me ! They prefer my brothers And it’s so noticeable I’ve never seen one of them get punished ever lmao also Once they thought I was sleeping and they started talking smack shit is that fair? How would they fucking give me trashy fucking genetics and then punish me for it

Just ER them, lol at being dissappointed with genetic shit when it's your fault it exists

_incelinside said:
Just ER them, lol at being dissappointed with genetic shit when it's your fault it exists

I’m thinking it

I also feel that my family are disgusted by my trash genes (which they gave me), but nothing i can do about it because my family are the only people that allow me to be one of them ans treat me as a human.

It's their fault, they're the ones who gave you your genes so fuck them.

Drop out of society. Threaten that you will kill yourself. Say it’s their fault that you will end up alone. Drive them to insanity.

How the fuck can you call your own child ugly

Fuck your cold-blooded parents man. My parents are so nice and loving to me.

Raiden said:
Drop out of society. Threaten that you will kill yourself. Say it’s their fault that you will end up alone. Drive them to insanity.

How the fuck can you call your own child ugly

They are probably aware that it is their fault so they blame their child in order to feel good about themselves.

"How the fuck can you call your own child ugly?"

Human kind is cruel and self serving, i have seen things so much worse that this doesnt even phase me.

im in a similar situation, stupid cunts.

Time to kill those fuckers