Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents asking when you are going to get a gf/get married

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
-
This literally makes me want to go into a rampage, especially when they start comparing you to another sibling or family friend. The sickest part is, they are old enough to know deep down exactly why you are single, or maybe they don’t because they are all :bluepill:boomers and will never understand. If I could, I’d be smashing a foid in my bedroom so they could hear every bit of it, but that’s not happening obviously. :reeeeee::feels:

I think my parents already assumed that's never going to happen. I got way bigger reasons to hate my parents.

Tell them they're never going to have grandkids

im 5'4

so when they ask i literally get offended

cos its like taking the piss out of me gaslighting me and they know it.

like my life couldnt get any worse

fat landwhales scum mom why reproduce with 5'5 manlet and then not feed me i wish i was dead 100000x

im 5'4

so when they ask i literally get offended

cos its like taking the piss out of me gaslighting me and they know it.

like my life couldnt get any worse

fat landwhales scum mom why reproduce with 5'5 manlet and then not feed me i wish i was dead 100000x
Boomers are just a special kind of clueless, they didn’t share our same struggles.

Ikr? my Dad just asked if I'm getting pussy at my job. I'm like, what the fuck do you think?

Ikr? my Dad just asked if I'm getting pussy at my job. I'm like, what the fuck do you think?
That’s like asking a starving African if he eats chipotle while he’s out hunting

This literally makes me want to go into a rampage, especially when they start comparing you to another sibling or family friend. The sickest part is, they are old enough to know deep down exactly why you are single, or maybe they don’t because they are all :bluepill:boomers and will never understand. If I could, I’d be smashing a foid in my bedroom so they could hear every bit of it, but that’s not happening obviously. :reeeeee::feels:
When u was in uni,
At first my mother was telling me that I should not date rural girls since they're after money. Also, I should be picky and blah blah blah. I did not date anyone back then.

Then she was like, Monke you know, girls are people too. You be friends with them. Internally I was like :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, but I said OK cause I'm high inhib.

Then she was like you know what? You need to find a girl from a village.

It still continues. I accepted the fact of dying alone, so its only makes me laugh, when my relatives ask shit like "Oh, may be you're into Asians, and that's why are you still single?"

When u was in uni,
At first my mother was telling me that I should not date rural girls since they're after money. Also, I should be picky and blah blah blah. I did not date anyone back then.

Then she was like, Monke you know, girls are people too. You be friends with them. Internally I was like :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, but I said OK cause I'm high inhib.

It still continues. I accepted the fact of dying alone, so its only makes me laugh, when my relatives ask shit like "Oh, may be you're into Asians, and that's why are you still single?"
When u was in uni,

I have a conservative father that came from Ukraine, and he’s always saying a need to find a nice conservative or Ukrainian girl. I always say “you don’t know what my generation is going through in the west”. I blame the generational disconnect and circumstances because he was able to lock down a Stacey at like 25… and here I am terrified to speak to the opposite sex.

If your family still ask you these things then it means that no matter how low (perceived) SMV you may be - there still exists at least a very small statistical probability things could actually alter by some serendipitous whim of fate. Not saying likely, but POSSIBLE.

After a certain age when even your own fam discontinue asking you altogether … that's when even statistically … its time to roll the credits.

I'm a firm believer in at least trying with as much effort as your conditions/health will allow you to muster up, before you bow out.

Quitting without at least a shot … making an attempt … is a bitch move.

If you genuinely try and life says nope … then and only then is LDAR understandable.

The human body and mind are capable of enduring far more ordeal than most of us comfortable westerners realise.

(Unless some unforeseen , forced circumstance comes along and shit hits the fan. Then you're forced to delve deep into overdrive-T reserves you never even knew you had just to make it thru.)

All our present day artificial mod-cons soften men and erode their resolve to persevere even through hell.

Best of luck to you all. Try til the end.

Last edited:
If your family still ask you these things then it means that no matter how low (perceived) SMV you may be - there still exists at least a very small statistical probability things could actually alter by some serendipitous whim of fate. Not saying likely, but POSSIBLE.

After a certain age when even your own fam discontinue asking you altogether … that's when even statistically … its time to roll the credits.

I'm a firm believer in at least trying with as much effort as your conditions/health will allow you to muster up, before you bow out.

Quitting without at least a shot … making an attempt … is a bitch move.

If you genuinely try and life says nope … then and only then is LDAR understandable.

The human body and mind are capable of enduring far more ordeal than most of us comfortable westerners realise.

All our present day artificial mod-cons soften men and erode their resolve to persevere even through hell.

Best of luck to you all.
I agree completely. I’ve never LDARd at any point, and I would really like to have a meaningful relationship, just seems so out of reach sometimes:fuk: