Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents are trying to make me study

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I do not have the will power to do so, it does not come naturally to me. It gives my physical pain. I would rather be beaten up than some pathetic attempt at studying. Even if I do study I can't memorize the information well enough for it to be useful during an exam. Academically I am FUCKED but my retarded parents keep calling me "lazy" and saying just do a little bit. JFL ITS OVER

Astronomically over

I do not have the will power to do so, it does not come naturally to me. It gives my physical pain. I would rather be beaten up than some pathetic attempt at studying. Even if I do study I can't memorize the information well enough for it to be useful during an exam. Academically I am FUCKED but my retarded parents keep calling me "lazy" and saying just do a little bit. JFL ITS OVER
You articulate your ideas quite clearly, you aren't really retarded rather lifefuel-less.
I wish I could give you some lifefuel, but I am not a woman.
If you can muster the courage to get into an incel friendly work (like CS), that would help you a lot tbh.

Great copes come with great wages.

Same here I'm just too much of an ADHDtard to do anything correctly

You articulate your ideas quite clearly, you aren't really retarded rather lifefuel-less.
I wish I could give you some lifefuel, but I am not a woman.
If you can muster the courage to get into an incel friendly work (like CS), that would help you a lot tbh.

Great copes come with great wages.
CS seems a far away dream with this brain, yes I can speak in articulate ways all day long but when it comes to paper it does not translate. Exams will be the end of me.
Same here I'm just too much of an ADHDtard to do anything correctly
Its honestly over, nobody gives a crap about us or our pain. Teachers will never apologize for putting us through hell. Such greed.

My mom kept annoying me about studying too in college. Autists can't comprehend boring subjects they're not interested in. The only way I passed was by finding old finals and midterms online that I studied before exams. I don't think I'd be able to get away with doing that today.

My mom kept annoying me about studying too in college. Autists can't comprehend boring subjects they're not interested in. The only way I passed was by finding old finals and midterms online that I studied before exams. I don't think I'd be able to get away with doing that today.
It pisses me off how academics is catered towards the normie brain. Makes me want to bang my fist on the table as hard as I can :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can relate. I have zero motivation

It pisses me off how academics is catered towards the normie brain. Makes me want to bang my fist on the table as hard as I can :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Non-nt men might as well be a different species, because cripples get more accommodations than us.

kill them for bringing you into this world as a hapa :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Don't mind me , just pmxn

My dad straight up told me he would disown me if I drop out and pick up a menial job such as security or cashier

The thing about studying is its more about being a focused autist rather than being high iq

Anyone else brain hurt to think ?

They are training you to become a wageslave in the future. DON'T COMPLY.

Cheat on tests theory