Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PARENTS ARE THE PROBLEM

SHDWKLLR

SHDWKLLR

>born into this world without my consent
:feelsbadman: Does anyone blame their own parents for their lot in life? :feelsbadman:

My folks, especially my mother, caused my inceldom. They did everything in their power to keep me from losing my virginity during high school and college. The more time passes, the more it will negatively affect my physical, mental, and emotional health. Coping will no longer work, for me, gaming. What's worse is that they taught me ZERO life skills like how to do things like making online purchases, thus, keeping me financially dependent on them. It's as if they're afraid of me making progress in my life, so they try to ruin it and keep me in my current situation.

:feelscry: Anyone else feel like this? :feelscry:

how old are you

:feelsbadman: Does anyone blame their own parents for their lot in life? :feelsbadman:

My folks, especially my mother, caused my inceldom. They did everything in their power to keep me from losing my virginity during high school and college. The more time passes, the more it will negatively affect my physical, mental, and emotional health. Coping will no longer work, for me, gaming. What's worse is that they taught me ZERO life skills like how to do things like making online purchases, thus, keeping me financially dependent on them. It's as if they're afraid of me making progress in my life, so they try to ruin it and keep me in my current situation.

How did they stop you from losing your virginity? Sounds like a LARP ngl, you're probably an infiltrator. I don't think anyones parents taught them to make online purchases ngl

My mom and my dad were both giga autists and they didn't teach me how to be social or independent or how to be a normal human being.
So I ended up as an ugly autist with no life skills.
I don't blame my mom as she was evidently very stressed out during my childhood and I think she tried her best, although I sometimes feel resentful that they allowed me to binge on goyslop for my entire childhood, so I developed an eating disorder and was morbidly obese for most of it.

My mom and my dad were both giga autists and they didn't teach me how to be social or independent or how to be a normal human being.
So I ended up as an ugly autist with no life skills.
I don't blame my mom as she was evidently very stressed out during my childhood and I think she tried her best.
exactly like me! tho my mother didn't even really try

What are you even on about? How could your parents stop you from losing your virginity? Were you locked up in your house by force?

Ye, But now they push girls on me, Oh we know some nice place with fine autistic girls at a bowling club, Oh we know a football club full of cute girls, I dont bowl and i dont watch football so what the fuck?

Parents are major creators of incels. I'm a wizard now but thinking back I can their shitty parenting snowballing into full inceldom. Helicopter, abusing, controlling parenting, parents showing favoritism, blue pill, etc will all cause inceldom.

The truth is that teenage boys need to be raised right to be successful. They need to be socialmexxed, gymmaxxed and MMAmaxxed early so they can kiss foidlets and lose virginity before the end of teenage hood.

I have no idea who to blame anymore.

What are you even on about? How could your parents stop you from losing your virginity? Were you locked up in your house by force?
no, except i was always chaperoned by them wherever i went, so i put a dent in my plans of losing my virginity. they just won't leave me ALONE!

Does anyone blame their own parents for their lot in life?
They contribute to the problem by perpetuating societal standards of attractiveness and success.

So many what ifs in my life

-what if my mom got fucked by Chad instead of Oofy Doofy
-what if i never had autism
-what if i got hgh during puberty

They are a part of it, the environmentpill is generally quite underrated.

But it's not only that, your looks is what matters the most, obviously.

society is much of the problem, because society enslaves you to your parents for a very long time, so much longer than necessary

you should be able to leave them at the start of puberty, around 11 or 12

but because it is such a stupid failure, society enslaves you to them for many more years