Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents are slowly acting towards more and more like other people do

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Not taking me seriously, making remarks about my looks, thinking that because something comes out of the mouth of a subhuman with not a deep voice its just mostly bullcrap anyways.

My shitskin father for example doesnt even listen to me, talks low IQ shit all the time and doesnt even know when is the right time to say something and when its is not.

Then there is my mother who is the worst. She is barely any different from the shitty coworkers with their smirks, annoying remarks and passive-aggressiveness (which i experience from strangers too). She always does foid-projecting by saying shit like "You dont wanna see me, i know" which is just projection coming from her.She is the one who doesnt wanna see me. Its always projection and she acts like all the young foids who hate me.

I thought that my family would be at least stay normal but no. A grown ass subhuman like me even has stress with his parents.

Ya its sad we have to pretend to be blue pilled faggots around normies.

Thats why when the Jews find some real knowledge they don't ever teach it to normies.. they just keep teaching some bluepilled bullshit to normies.

Not taking me seriously, making remarks about my looks, thinking that because something comes out of the mouth of a subhuman with not a deep voice its just mostly bullcrap anyways.

My shitskin father for example doesnt even listen to me, talks low IQ shit all the time and doesnt even know when is the right time to say something and when its is not.

Then there is my mother who is the worst. She is barely any different from the shitty coworkers with their smirks, annoying remarks and passive-aggressiveness (which i experience from strangers too). She always does foid-projecting by saying shit like "You dont wanna see me, i know" which is just projection coming from her.She is the one who doesnt wanna see me. Its always projection and she acts like all the young foids who hate me.

I thought that my family would be at least stay normal but no. A grown ass subhuman like me even has stress with his parents.
Are you a curry in the west? Or India itself?