Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents are kicking me out

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
After several months of making my life miserable (ie. not leaving food in the fridge, turning off the hot water so I have a cold shower - it didn't work as I stopped showering and they then turned it back on to get me to shower lol, turning off internet for good - I use a mobile hotspot to get it to my laptop)...

they have decided to kick me out of the family home, because of my refusal to enter into further education (masters level), or get a job. I've never lived outside of home, have around 5k savings in the bank, got a place (a small portable cabin on a farm) that is suitable for short term living, and receive centerlink. No drivers license. I have a economics degree. Never worked in my life. ADHD, NPD, verbal dyspraxia. Legit fucked for life.

What the fuck do I do? I have 2 days to move out.

IT TRULY IS OVER :feelsrope:

Get a job or pursue a masters.

why not just get a job then and try to Force yourself to get used to People and shit? Would you rather be a hobo then?

Don't become homeless
That's even harder to get out of

After several months of making my life miserable (ie. not leaving food in the fridge, turning off the hot water so I have a cold shower - it didn't work as I stopped showering and they then turned it back on to get me to shower lol, turning off internet for good - I use a mobile hotspot to get it to my laptop)...

they have decided to kick me out of the family home, because of my refusal to enter into further education (masters level), or get a job. I've never lived outside of home, have around 5k savings in the bank, got a place (a small portable cabin on a farm) that is suitable for short term living, and receive centerlink. No drivers license. I have a economics degree. Never worked in my life. ADHD, NPD, verbal dyspraxia. Legit fucked for life.

That´s a delicate situation.
Better listen to your parents, or you will be out on the streets man.
You got no other options.

Your parents are kicking you out and they never helped you get a license? They hate you

why dont you pretend to look for a job just to keep your parents happy?

Never worked in my life. ADHD, NPD, verbal dyspraxia. Legit fucked for life.
i dont think anyone would hire you anyway.
when they see you fail they might begin to understand how over it is for you and show sympathy.

What are you doing to retain your Cenno?

Im on autismbux, but they're making me goto disability job providers now every 2 weeks.

But yeah that sucks man, my parents would never kick me out.

If he is getting centerlink he would already technically be looking for work, or at least pretending to

Your parents are kicking you out and they never helped you get a license? They hate you
they offered numerous times, I was like fuckit. I'm lazy as fuck.
What are you doing to retain your Cenno?

Im on autismbux, but they're making me goto disability job providers now every 2 weeks.

But yeah that sucks man, my parents would never kick me out.

If he is getting centerlink he would already technically be looking for work, or at least pretending to
I attend work preparation program, a interview and am required to submit a certain number of job apps.

i dont think anyone would hire you anyway.
when they see you fail they might begin to understand how over it is for you and show sympathy.
You're right there.

Knowing how things go around here, nothing will come of this

ever thought about getting a job and stop being a neet? I'd have kicked you out long ago :feelskek:

Imagine if all the incels and a large portion of young, working-age men did what this guy is doing.

Society will slowly start to collapse, and we will win. They will have to give us what we want.

I attend work preparation program, a interview and am required to submit a certain number of job apps.

So then why would they kick you out? youre literally looking for work

What country you from OP?

Should have done nofap before ngl

This, just tell them you got a job or entered education, leave the house for a few hours every day (go walk in the woods or something) and then come back to do whatever you normally do. I remember reading a /r9k/ post once about a guy who had dropped out of college but never told his parents so he just pretended to go to school every day for 4 years.

You should work hardER at finding a good job tbh

You should consider getting a job. Any job. Homelessness is not fun. All you need to pay for in the short term is rent, booze, and food. $5k is a decent cushion but can burn quickly, so budget accordingly and find something.

Best of luck OP.