Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents are growing irritable

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
I have no idea when they will kick me out of the house at this point. They have become extremely agitated and irritable at me to the point of screaming at me for issues they have. Every issue that gets brought up digs up every single other issue that I've had in recent memory as well, so they all get combined and make me look bad. Then they will yell at me for having no confidence or drive in my life. It's a very vicious cycle and I'm becoming sick of it.

And then on top of all that they have the audacity to complain to me that I don't have a gf yet. I want nothing more than to tell them everything about the blackpill because I'm just about out of excuses. But I'm sure if I even said anything about blackpill ideology or being an incel they'd freak out about that too, so I can't do that.

Really it's becoming quite obnoxious at this point. I hate being at home but I can't afford to pay for my own life yet and I'd become a poorcel/homelesscel if I left my parent's household. I am still very much dependent on them and yet they wish to take away what little independence I do have.

Once again I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. It feels like every time I get out of a situation another one comes crashing down on me soon after and never gives me a break. Like the shitty people I worked with at my last job was just such a horrific situation, I got out of it by leaving, but as a consequence now I cannot find a job and that passes my parents off to no end. Like I am playing an RPG game and I always choose the bad options on accident but can't go back to a previous save.

It's not enough that I already hate myself for my own shortcomings and failures and am just trying to eek out one last push to graduate university, I also have to have two parents breathing down my neck at every fucking turn.

If I am ever able to graduate, get a real adult full time job, and move out, I feel like I will finally have some damn relief, but who knows when that will come.

If you become homeless, it's over.

I hope it never happens.

If you become homeless, it's over.

I hope it never happens.
I will try to migrate to a place like California if that happens. I hate California more than any other place on Earth for its people and culture and ideology. But it is the only US state that has cities like San Francisco which pays money to homelessfags and provides them with an apartment if they are not on drugs, which should be easy to get for me if the waiting list isn't long (which I'm certain it is).

If I do not succeed with this I will likely just rope to get it all over with. Being a homelesscel is beyond brutal because you have no copes.

brutal, can you at least get neetbux to support yourself?
Burgerland is where I live so not really, unless I went through a process that could take up to 3 years. I would likely have to be homeless for all of those years until the neetbuxx gets approved. Even then in most states that amount of neetbuxx is very little. I have begun to hate America, it is a Chad's paradise but a hell for incels. Sure we have a lot of cool vehicles, guns, and nature but not much else. It refuses to provide shit like neetbuxx or free healthcare or free college, but will waste billions on foreign wars, corporate bailouts, and politician's salaries. I wish I was born in a Commonwealth country such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom instead.

If I do not succeed with this I will likely just rope to get it all over with. Being a homelesscel is beyond brutal because you have no copes.
Please don't rope, we have already lost enough good men.
Buy a glock loaded in 9mm just incase if you turn homeless man, you were a good man that I talked to once or twice.

same bro. all you can do is try to save money and move out or sit on your ass and do nothing

Burgerland is where I live so not really, unless I went through a process that could take up to 3 years. I would likely have to be homeless for all of those years until the neetbuxx gets approved. Even then in most states that amount of neetbuxx is very little. I have begun to hate America, it is a Chad's paradise but a hell for incels. Sure we have a lot of cool vehicles, guns, and nature but not much else. It refuses to provide shit like neetbuxx or free healthcare or free college, but will waste billions on foreign wars, corporate bailouts, and politician's salaries. I wish I was born in a Commonwealth country such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom instead.
A lot of commonwealth countries are utter trash and getting worse. Maybe New Zealand but really maybe head towards the oil fields where they take anyone for roughneck work. I know how it is with parents like that there is simply no reasoning. Just focus on finding something you don't want to be homeless most never recover.

I have no idea when they will kick me out of the house at this point. They have become extremely agitated and irritable at me to the point of screaming at me for issues they have. Every issue that gets brought up digs up every single other issue that I've had in recent memory as well, so they all get combined and make me look bad. Then they will yell at me for having no confidence or drive in my life. It's a very vicious cycle and I'm becoming sick of it.

And then on top of all that they have the audacity to complain to me that I don't have a gf yet. I want nothing more than to tell them everything about the blackpill because I'm just about out of excuses. But I'm sure if I even said anything about blackpill ideology or being an incel they'd freak out about that too, so I can't do that.

Really it's becoming quite obnoxious at this point. I hate being at home but I can't afford to pay for my own life yet and I'd become a poorcel/homelesscel if I left my parent's household. I am still very much dependent on them and yet they wish to take away what little independence I do have.

Once again I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. It feels like every time I get out of a situation another one comes crashing down on me soon after and never gives me a break. Like the shitty people I worked with at my last job was just such a horrific situation, I got out of it by leaving, but as a consequence now I cannot find a job and that passes my parents off to no end. Like I am playing an RPG game and I always choose the bad options on accident but can't go back to a previous save.

It's not enough that I already hate myself for my own shortcomings and failures and am just trying to eek out one last push to graduate university, I also have to have two parents breathing down my neck at every fucking turn.

If I am ever able to graduate, get a real adult full time job, and move out, I feel like I will finally have some damn relief, but who knows when that will come.
that sounds like hell
im sorry man hope you get out of there soon