Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents always fighting

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Anyone else have parents constantly fighting?? Along with being incel i have to deal with this too since I was young

all throughout my childhood and teen years i had to deal with that shit. eventually i got sick of it and snapped at them, got kicked out.

My guess is it's usually about money

My father usually agrees with everything my mother says or does so there is not much fighting

When i was child they always being fighting

Napoleon would raise your female relatives in a calm healthy environment.

And then they tell you to expect something better at your 30s

Yea bro. If my parents were born in the West, they would have gotten divorced long ago

They were fighing a lot before they divorced.
They never should have got married in the first place, and especially shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce.

A male child needs parents with advantegous genetic traits and/or normal upbringing to avoid turning into an incel.
Not only did I receive shitty genes from them, they also failed to create a loving, safe environment for their children.
My sister (with much better genetic combination) ended up a Stacylite on the cock carousel, I ended up an incel writing here.

My father was an alcoholic, that should tell you enough.