Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting parenting can’t counter being ugly or a ugly life

Do you think positive social reinforcement is important like a family is?

• Not as important

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Equally important

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • More important

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Not important at all (my family support covers up my lack of friends)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

I think being ugly and not receiving positive social reinforcement is not a choice anyone would make and not even great parenting can counter it there’s only so much a parent or family can do it’s the reason some kill themselves despite having loving families… they couldn’t bring others into their lives out of genuine relationships.

If someone is ugly and never have positive social reinforcement in their childhood and teenage years from outside the family they will feel like a failure and might want to commit suicide even in public sometimes to see if someone would try to stop them because they want them to live.

I believe they're equally important, I was born in a shitty family that really didn't make it any easier to love myself. If my dad didn't verbally abuse me and force me to believe that school was everything I would have been happy. On top of all the mental wreckage of stemcelling I had to deal with being ugly and short

I believe not suffering in life should be the ultimate goal

I believe not suffering in life should be the ultimate goal
That’s why the Buddha’s teachings are all about suffering, the cause of suffering, the end of suffering, and the path to reach the end of suffering. Take the Buddha pill.

I believe they're equally important, I was born in a shitty family that really didn't make it any easier to love myself. If my dad didn't verbally abuse me and force me to believe that school was everything I would have been happy. On top of all the mental wreckage of stemcelling I had to deal with being ugly and short
I agree. People who were treated well by their parents will rot at home safely, but people who were treated badly by parents as well have no where to be safe in this world.

That’s why the Buddha’s teachings are all about suffering, the cause of suffering, the end of suffering, and the path to reach the end of suffering. Take the Buddha pill.

I agree. People who were treated well by their parents will rot at home safely, but people who were treated badly by parents as well have no where to be safe in this world.
I have been doing buddha things but adhd makes it impossible to concentrate so i just end up masturbating instead

I have been doing buddha things but adhd makes it impossible to concentrate so i just end up masturbating instead
It can probably cure adhd

It can probably cure adhd
Brotha, I have hyperactivity its the worst form of disease known to man, its worse than rape, Your always hyperactive it fucking hurts to to point its ballcrushing

I think being ugly and not receiving positive social reinforcement is not a choice anyone would make and not even great parenting can counter it there’s only so much a parent or family can do it’s the reason some kill themselves despite having loving families… they couldn’t bring others into their lives out of genuine relationships.

If someone is ugly and never have positive social reinforcement in their childhood and teenage years from outside the family they will feel like a failure and might want to commit suicide even in public sometimes to see if someone would try to stop them because they want them to live.
if you had a shit upbringing you will be incel 99% of the time

Brotha, I have hyperactivity its the worst form of disease known to man, its worse than rape, Your always hyperactive it fucking hurts to to point its ballcrushing
Doesn’t matter. But it’s too much effort, so I understand.

They are both important. I think majority of incels are a mixture of shitty families and shitty genetics. If one of the two are good then it's pretty difficult you'll end up an incel

They are both important. I think majority of incels are a mixture of shitty families and shitty genetics. If one of the two are good then it's pretty difficult you'll end up an incel
Well put. Both have negatively destroyed me

Well put. Both have negatively destroyed me
Same here. Not only did i get the worst of the genetics from both of my parents. But they are mental wrecks as well, it's funny cuz people don't know of this shit and still find me "weird" if they knew all the shit i've dealt and have to deal with, they wouldnt be so surprised.

We have to continue living for our sake.

Same here. Not only did i get the worst of the genetics from both of my parents. But they are mental wrecks as well, it's funny cuz people don't know of this shit and still find me "weird" if they knew all the shit i've dealt and have to deal with, they wouldnt be so surprised.

We have to continue living for our sake.
both of my parents are chad and stacy tier, both still good looking and dad still has all of his hair, but they did a shit job at raising me, they taught me absolutely nothing and they sent me to a horrible school where I didn't fit in. the genetics they gave me are useless because they raised me in bad environment.

Equally important for sure. If you are at a massive disadvantage with your ugly looks AND you have garbage parents and extended family that don't teach you shit, never support you, don't care for you in general. Then you are absolutely fucked for life and there is basically nothing you can do about it.

I have seen examples of men my age that i knew since they were kids who were equally ugly and small but they had a generally better life simply because their fathers actually understood their situation and taught them how to navigate this world. They also had support and their parents build up their confidence instead of tearing it down like a lot of our parents did.

More important as long as you arent neglected. My parents never did anything For me, they thought They didn't need to since The game wasnt so brutal when They were young. As long as your parents love you, I think your School environment is More important. My inceldol has absolutely nothing to so with My parents, hypergamy sealed My fate coupled with The fact that Im not a braindead normie

Equally important for sure. If you are at a massive disadvantage with your ugly looks AND you have garbage parents and extended family that don't teach you shit, never support you, don't care for you in general. Then you are absolutely fucked for life and there is basically nothing you can do about it.

I was being tortured for being ugly and darker skinned than the rest of the self-hating pakis in my house before anyone at school said anything