Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parasyt is the best anime ever.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
latest

13719670_f520.jpg

Amazing plot, character progression, twists, animation, philosophical exploration, battle scenes, and soundtrack.
This anime is truly a work of art.

Monster, mushishi, steins gate and monogatari series are all better imo

not gonna lie parasyte is amazing

Got me into anime

When my friend recommended it to me it really didn't seem like much, but it was an amazing ride. The action was done well and the resolutions to fight scenes were satisfying and not just power up shit. The way dread and fear was so apparent in characters. I felt on the edge of my seat and not confident everything would turn out rosy. The growth of the two main Parasytes was beautifully done. The crying in the park scene was also amazing. I just really like this anime considering I went into it without high expectations. I'm surprised it took so long to get an anime adaption. I wonder if it was adapted in the 90s and became a classic if we would have seen more material from Iwaaki

YrfdTpI

K-On is the best anime ever. Amazing music, cute girls, interesting plot, unexpected tea parties and stealing strawberries from cakes.

Honorable mention for Yuru Yuri
Da3

Last edited:
best anime is re:zero fight me

I actually watched this a while ago, the monster scenes at the school would terrify me