Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Parasites are Conduits for Demons

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★★
I smoked crack and meditated on death until I started gaining weight by shitting out the poisons and now parasites can never take refuge in my body again. As a bonus, cats obey my thoughts now which is trippy and entertaining. But make no mistake, I have faced the demon and now I bring you this information.

You need to understand that parasitic mushroom spores are demonic aliens from another starsystem. They are pathogenic diabolic nanomachine planetary system devourers. Trees used to be eternal and mammals, including humans, used to live for thousands of years. This is recorded in ancient literature such as the Zoroastrian Gathas and the Aryan Vedas. Your only hope is purge the parasites before its too late. NAC, black seed oil, various herbs and spices, ivermectin, febendezaole/mebendezaole, hydroxychloroquine, methylene blue, flower of sulfur, diatomaceous earth, sodium bicarbonate.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rz6GI7pANmrN

All drugs are demonic

I am just gonna eat burgers I don't care

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back