Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Parasitemaxx

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★
Is being an asocial drain on soyciety and a leech to the accomplishments and resources of your country the least cucked life path for the Incel?

After all, soyciety denied us foids and reproduction, so why should we get a job and help the "community?"

No, the sub5/autistic man should make it his life's mission to suck everyone dry and give back absolutely nothing in return. Autismbux/retardbux/niggerbux (welfare) etc.

Any LEECHMAXXED veterans care to provide us with the definitive guide to being the ultimate parasite?

When I first got on the neet dole welfare for being semi crippled, I got all kinds of normie hate! Even though I was recently a normie drone too! And that's what caused my disabling injuries...so fuck them!

Ofc, I paid into it with all my 1/5+ of my wages a week in taxes! I'm hjust glad I was able to recover that extortion!

I dont want to be seen as a drain on society even if it were true, I have chronic pain and cant function outside my apartment very well, If it were up to me id be euthanised but it seems the govt want me to keep me alive and i have no clue why, Seems like they need somewhere to throw the extra petty hush cash, Fine by me ill devour it and buy pizza, Howewer it wont solve my life problems or make me happy, No matter if i get a new item i like very much or a new console, I still dont feel happy, I played with my nintendo switch for like a little while then now its just rotting in my apartment and i dont know where it is, Things wont make me happy, A releationship and friends would, Sadly im stuck here feeling like a drain.

Due to the dire condition i am in now, I have no other choice than to leech off society as im doomed with chronic pains, I also have ADHD which makes it impossible to socialize and autism which is a developmental disorder, Yep thats me, Autistic. There is not one second of my day i dont feel chronic and mental pain, They are closely correlated aswell as my looks which i keep getting negative feedback, I wish i was born different but im just born to suffer, Some people are born healthy and some arent.

Therefore most my days go to daydreaming of being healthier, Gaming or
just thinking about what if i was born a bit different and healthier.

When I first got on the neet dole welfare for being semi crippled, I got all kinds of normie hate! Even though I was recently a normie drone too! And that's what caused my disabling injuries...so fuck them!

Ofc, I paid into it with all my 1/5+ of my wages a week in taxes! I'm hjust glad I was able to recover that extortion!
They semi crippled you? Brutal thats fucked up!

How much is the govt giving you for this?

I live on 1000 usd a month, But the average wagie salary is 4000 here.

So i loose about 3000 usd a month by being disabled.

When i was a wagie, The gov paid the apartment and gave me only
100 dole to survive a week so i could come back the next day
i felt scammed, Why is everyone else getting a normal salary
and i only get this?

Is being an asocial drain on soyciety and a leech to the accomplishments and resources of your country the least cucked life path for the Incel?
Definitely, one should drain government and society as much as possible

I was self employed and did it to myself via hard work.... I sold pretty rocks for a living.

@Lonelyus

I get less than that, but I live in a low wage poverty state. It's cheaper to live here... If I lived in a higher dole paying state I would get more, but it would be worth less, because everything costs more there...

I live under half the us poverty number. Whatever that is these days.

I got cats and a dog in my yard and have a nice garden. I'm living far better than a poor city person could.

But I did get lucky with it.

Last edited:
NEETbux is nothing compared to what sexhavers and thier kids cost the state. Everything is built for them and they get special discounts, credits and privileges.

NEETbux is nothing compared to what sexhavers and thier kids cost the state. Everything is built for them and they get special discounts, credits and privileges.
We are worthless to the world and therefore it should also mean nothing to us. Fuck sexhavers.

We are worthless to the world and therefore it should also mean nothing to us. Fuck sexhavers.
Yeah, fuck the state and the society, everything can go to hell for all i care.

I've never worked a single day of my life.
And I'm in my 30s
full

As a neet, you're also just a cog in the government machine. You may not produce wealth, but you consume the goods and redistribute the allowance the state gives you. Corporations need slaves and consumers.

The only based way of life would be to live as a hermit or in an autarkic, self-sufficient community.

I was self employed and did it to myself via hard work.... I sold pretty rocks for a living.

@Lonelyus

I get less than that, but I live in a low wage poverty state. It's cheaper to live here... If I lived in a higher dole paying state I would get more, but it would be worth less, because everything costs more there...

I live under half the us poverty number. Whatever that is these days.

I got cats and a dog in my yard and have a nice garden. I'm living far better than a poor city person could.

But I did get lucky with it.
Brutal, Life both fucked you over and blessed you with a garden, The money thing sucks, I would imagine america taking care of its citizens, Now i think it doesnt, Having pets are lifefuel, I have a tuxedo cat and he means the world to me, Idk how i would have coped this long without a cat, Post pics of the garden sometime, It would make a great lounge thread!

I've never worked a single day of my life.
And I'm in my 30s
full
Good for you bro, seriously. I unfortunately have to work if I want to keep my dad's Camaro and my parents' cabin which is my favorite place and a good cope. I could probably qualify for neetbuxx if I really tried, but not now. I might try to get neetbuxx when I inevitably fully give up on life in the future when my health conditions get worse.

There's no such thing as asocial drain. Government gives methadone to heroin addict so they won't create more expensive problems. Like killing someone for $100.
Government gives neetbux to unemployed because its cheaper than dealing with revolts.
After all, soyciety denied us foids and reproduction, so why should we get a job and help the "community?"
You owe them nothing. Wether you procreate or otherwise.
No, the sub5/autistic man should make it his life's mission to suck everyone dry and give back absolutely nothing in return. Autismbux/retardbux/niggerbux (welfare) etc.
Why to you think anyone will give you anything for nothing?
Any LEECHMAXXED veterans care to provide us with the definitive guide to being the ultimate parasite?
Wagie 7269526 here. Could not help you, sir.

There's no such thing as asocial drain. Government gives methadone to heroin addict so they won't create more expensive problems. Like killing someone for $100.
Government gives neetbux to unemployed because its cheaper than dealing with revolts.

Yeah pretty much , It's a way of buying social peace without costing the state a lot of money. Eventually, with universal basic income, we'll become disposable individuals fit only for consooooming

Difference is sexhavers give something back, in form of taxes. Meanwhile NEETs get NEETbux without giving something in return, which means a NEET costs more than a sexhaver

If high IQ an giga low inhib you can try to scam normiefags on crypto pumps or other get rich quick pipedreams

Based, neeting is ideal but if you have money its god tier. I wish i had money tbh.