Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Paranoia that somebody is going to recognize me irl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Just 2 days ago I went into a Chinese restaraunt with my dad and there was a 6'4 guy staring at me, he was either incel or a cuck and I think he might have recognized me, so I did not order anymore and wanted to gtfo from there. It's only a matter of time when my pic is going to get taken secretly irl and posted here or IT. Fucking paranoia(or not?).

this is a place of virgin and autistic guys, there are few probabilities to meet irl someone from this site

this is a place of virgin and autistic guys, there are few probabilities to meet irl someone from this site

he don't talk about meeting.he saying he afraid his pics will spread on IT and normies will recognize him irl

he don't talk about meeting.he saying he afraid his pics will spread on IT and normies will recognize him irl
Well not only normies but incels too, just anyone because I am too high inhib.. . When I google myself I see that my pic has been viewed over 6.7k times and that's spooky.
Cope, a lot people know about incels, a lot of people browse it for lulz and a lot of people stalk other members(just look at kiwifarms)

You should never post your pic on public places. Eventually PM it to people you trust, but never in rating mega thread or stuffs like that.

People don't realize how dangerous doxxing can be.

Well not only normies but incels too, just anyone because I am too high inhib.. . When I google myself I see that my pic has been viewed over 6.7k times and that's spooky.
There are over 7.7 billion people on Earth, 6.7k aint shit. Besides, you're not that important. None of us are

That was me bro sorry. I wasn't sure if it was you.

i think you'll be alright id get paranoid too tho

Just PM your pic to members bro. Never posted my pic publicly tbhtbh
Precisely not. If you want to send you pic, only choose members you trust/know, not the greycel Stacey undercover who will be banned after 2 days of lapring and collecting personnal infos.

A guy I didn't even know sent a pic of himself for me to "evaluate". It's unbelievable. Fortunately for him, I will never share those stuffs with anyone, but apparently he sent it to other users and it's very dangerous.

You should never post your pic on public places. Eventually PM it to people you trust, but never in rating mega thread or stuffs like that.

People don't realize how dangerous doxxing can be.

Agreed. Make a list of the people you've pmd it to.
Precisely not. If you want to send you pic, only choose members you trust/know, not the greycel Stacey undercover who will be banned after 2 days of lapring and collecting personnal infos.

A guy I didn't even know sent a pic of himself for me to "evaluate". It's unbelievable. Fortunately for him, I will never share those stuffs with anyone, but apparently he sent it to other users and it's very dangerous.

This.

Paranoia for sure dude. Could be the bud

@Weed Ever since I pmed you my face I've been looking over my shoulder. Do you still think I am a larper btw?

you are coping because no one cares about us, accept this thing, you will never hear a speech about inceldom irl and you will never meet anyone interested about us

Weed2