Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Paramedic Super Stacy Charlotte “Cope” Commits Sui...I Mean “Suddenly Dies” At Age 23.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Ghost of the old internet.
★★★★★

Just found this story kinda funny despite ya know? The “tragedy” of it all.

That such a hawt, young, nubile, female, blonde, blue eyed, probable big titty having Stacy (who’d never in a million years were she still living fuck any of us here btw) probably roped and just happened to do so while having our glorious forum’s arguable favorite meme buzzword as her last name ie “cope”.

Well if I am right about how she exited this mortal plane (and I most likely am) since all the cowardly “trigger word” fearing Jews new’s/soy cuck libtard/SJW websites won’t plainly spell out what this young, seemingly in perfect physical health, 23 year old “suddenly died of” (SUICIDE most likely) apparently she could not live up to her last name, heh.

She's only 23? WTF?????? She looks twice that.

>Charlotte Cope
>Cope

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

foid roped? HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CANT LIVE LIKE US

Can't say I'm particularly happy, but not sad either. I don't care, because she most probably is like any other foid around and the fact that she looks like fucking 40 when she's 23 just confirms my theory. She had hundreds of Chad cock in her and rejected guys like us. I don't really care for her. Plus, it's Easter and I don't want to enjoy others deaths

“Stacy”

Bitch is indistinguishable from a 30 year old.

Remember that if one of us ropes everyone claps because an incel died.

I’m willing to bet everyone here has suffered far more mental, physical and emotional trauma than her and yet very few of us ever rope.

I can only conclude that this perhaps means that we are stronger than normies in some very real way.
Can't say I'm particularly happy, but not sad either. I don't care, because she most probably is like any other foid around and the fact that she looks like fucking 40 when she's 23 just confirms my theory. She had hundreds of Chad cock in her and rejected guys like us. I don't really care for her. Plus, it's Easter and I don't want to enjoy others deaths
I’m not personally a celebrator of death or even foids deaths, brother.

Just to again clarify...

The only thing I found “funny” about this situation is her last name and it’s connection to our forum culture.

So that was my entire reason for posting this.

Last edited:
I’m willing to bet everyone here has suffered far more mental, physical and emotional trauma than her and yet very few of us ever rope.

Mental strength can be trained like everything else. We are like the weightlifters here.

Easter was last weekend bro.
Probably the media doesn't want to say she roped because they don't want copycats. That's the real tragedy. Not enough normals getting wrapped in Pokemon Stadium.

The creases in her cheeks when she smiles (I forgot what they're called but FACEandLMS mentioned it) and the wrinkles around her eyes makes her a 7/10 in my eyes. Not quite Stacy. But I'd still fuck.

Easter was last weekend bro.
Probably the media doesn't want to say she roped because they don't want copycats. That's the real tragedy. Not enough normals getting wrapped in Pokemon Stadium.
No dude, I'm an orthodox, Easter is today for us. The Catholic Easter was last week

Drug and booze.

Before they had Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ.
Today they have Charlotte Cope.
Hmmm, I wonder if that’s what actually did her in and thus perhaps it wasn’t “technically” a suicide after all?

Though if it was that ie say she dropped dead after say one or two lines of coke gave her a heart attack or something, then I must say it’s extremely pathetic that the Jew’s news soy sites must of added to their list of trigger words to never post or at least not post when it’s a story involving a “queen” such as “OD’d” or “drug paraphernalia was found at the scene” etc, etc.

Shitty tattoos and nose piercings. The memes write themselves.

that isn't a stacy. that's a 6/10 becky with fakeup to pass as a stacy. you can see the intense lines on her face like an old lady

Just found this story kinda funny despite ya know? The “tragedy” of it all.

That such a hawt, young, nubile, female, blonde, blue eyed, probable big titty having Stacy (who’d never in a million years were she still living fuck any of us here btw) probably roped and just happened to do so while having our glorious forum’s arguable favorite meme buzzword as her last name ie “cope”.

Well if I am right about how she exited this mortal plane (and I most likely am) since all the cowardly “trigger word” fearing Jews new’s/soy cuck libtard/SJW websites won’t plainly spell out what this young, seemingly in perfect physical health, 23 year old “suddenly died of” (SUICIDE most likely) apparently she could not live up to her last name, heh.
This foid has been rammed so many times by chad, she has boss eyes

Meh, good riddance.

even when women are dead they still get attention and funerals paid for by cucked men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back