Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Paragon or Luminary?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Are there two different ranking system? Or was Paragon was the older highest post rank? Just confused.

Luminary isn’t a rank anymore so Paragon is the highest rank now

Hey curryfool don't be afraid to post in the baltic chat with @Weeb25 and @Barney Calhoun

You sucked napoleon's dick lately?
No bro but I've been having a great laugh at fulltimeloser bullying the fuck outta you tbh great entertainment you dirty nail stubby finger spic

No bro but I've been having a great laugh at fulltimeloser bullying the fuck outta you tbh great entertainment you dirty nail stubby finger spic
Massive Cope

His slander has been destroyed for 2 months already. You been too busy knobbing on napoleon's cock and burying your head in the sand since our last spat.

Massive Cope

His slander has been destroyed for 2 months already. You been too busy knobbing on napoleon's cock and burying your head in the sand since our last spat.
Man I keep cringing every time I see your posts now knowing that your a quiet little beta faggot in real life, you got destroyed on voice chat by fulltimeloser you stuttering spic, and our last spat? I'm not gonna waste my fucking time arguing with some beta voice faggot, clean them dirty finger nails you disgusting piece of shit, they look like that from all the toilets you clean

Man I keep cringing every time I see your posts now knowing that your a quiet little beta faggot in real life, you got destroyed on voice chat by fulltimeloser you stuttering spic, and our last spat? I'm not gonna waste my fucking time arguing with some beta voice faggot, clean them dirty finger nails you disgusting piece of shit, they look like that from all the toilets you clean
I cringed everytime i watched you upload a napoleon pic, all of us knowing that you missed sucking his dick on .Co

You poor fucking faggot, glad I made you stop uploading your homosexuals desires as jokes by laughing at your shit posts.

I cringed everytime i watched you upload a napoleon pic, all of us knowing that you missed sucking his dick on .Co

You poor fucking faggot, glad I made you stop uploading your homosexuals desires as jokes by laughing at your shit posts.
I read your posts in the beta stuttering voice that you have, also remember @Nothingness when he verbally dominated you and made you his bitch so that's 2 people who dominated you on voice chat from the forum

I read your posts in the beta stuttering voice that you have, also remember @Nothingness when he verbally dominated you and made you his bitch so that's 2 people who dominated you on voice chat from the forum
The only thing you remember is napoleon's dick in your mouth

When the last time you cleaned up napoleon crotch, you fucking faggot, must be crying every night on here then logging on his shitty forum just to worship him there.

The only thing you remember is napoleon's dick in your mouth

When the last time you cleaned up napoleon crotch, you fucking faggot, must be crying every night on here then logging on his shitty forum just to worship him there.
Lol stop talking shit and trying to ignore the truth, everyone knows that fulltimeloser made you his bitch in voice chat on Snapchat we got that, but @Nothingness recently told me how he made you his bitch on discord and how you were a stuttering little spic, he told me how at one stage you tried and talk over him but your beta little voice wouldn't let you and he dominated you in the chat

@Nothingness recently told me how he made you his bitch on discord and how you were a stuttering little spic, he told me how at one stage you tried and talk over him but your beta little voice wouldn't let you and he dominated you in the chat
I dont even have a discord Retard, so this obviously never happened.

But what did happen was you worshipping napoleon and uploading pics of him for more than a year, trying to pass it off as a joke when you damn well knew you were having homosexual relationships with him IRL

You're a disgusting piece of work still showing your face around here, acting like you're one of us.

I dont even have a discord Retard, so this obviously never happened.

But what did happen was you worshipping napoleon and uploading pics of him for more than a year, trying to pass it off as a joke when you damn well knew you were having homosexual relationships with him IRL

You're a disgusting piece of work still showing your face around here, acting like you're one of us.
Then it must have been Snapchat, but after having @Nothingness dominate you like that why don't you just kill yourself already, you little spic piece of shit, I wipe you from the bottom of my shoe, you filthy little rat do you understand that you are nothing, now why don't you Snapchat with @Nothingness again and have him dominate the fuck outta you little bitch

Then it must have been Snapchat, but after having @Nothingness dominate you like that why don't you just kill yourself already, you little spic piece of shit, I wipe you from the bottom of my shoe, you filthy little rat do you understand that you are nothing, now why don't you Snapchat with @Nothingness again and have him dominate the fuck outta you little bitch
It never happened Retard

Look at you losing your mind trying to fabricate stories to hide the fact that you still drain napoleon's ballsack on a daily basis.

It never happened Retard

Look at you losing your mind trying to fabricate stories to hide the fact that you still drain napoleon's ballsack on a daily basis.
How does it feel that no one respects you anymore since you got outed as sounding like a beta faggot 12 year old, actually why did you even go on voice chat with fulltimeloser when you know you sound like a bitch

How does it feel that no one respects you anymore since you got outed as sounding like a beta faggot 12 year old, actually why did you even go on voice chat with fulltimeloser when you know you sound like a bitch
I already spoke with other users who proved him wrong. His slander has been destroyed.

I'd be down to VC with you too but you'll probably end up telling me how much you enjoy the taste of napoleon's flesh

ESiYZCQ

I already spoke with other users who proved him wrong. His slander has been destroyed.

I'd be down to VC with you too but you'll probably end up telling me how much you enjoy the taste of napoleon's flesh

View attachment 420677
After @Nothingness verbally dominated you in voice chat there is nothing left, you are a defeated broken little man, you are a pathetic waste of oxygen not worthy of my time

After @Nothingness verbally dominated you in voice chat there is nothing left, you are a defeated broken little man, you are a pathetic waste of oxygen not worthy of my time
I've never even spoken to nothingness

You will forever be forced to defend yourself from my wrath and torment for homosexuals

Let's see one of those faggot napoleon pics that you've been dying to upload but haven't out of fear.

I've never even spoken to nothingness

You will forever be forced to defend yourself from my wrath and torment for homosexuals

Let's see one of those faggot napoleon pics that you've been dying to upload but haven't out of fear.
His Facebook account is deleted so no more pics, also you little pathetic bitch you are so afraid of @Nothingness it's so funny because he laughs at you at every opportunity he gets

His Facebook account is deleted so no more pics, also you little pathetic bitch you are so afraid of @Nothingness it's so funny because he laughs at you at every opportunity he gets
I'll take credit for ending your boyfriend's profile then

I guess that's why you hate me so much :feelsugh: I ended your safe space with him on here.

illuminates me paragons me XD

why do you gotta be so mean to my good pal @Dregster666 ?