Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Paper Mario remake censored beyond belief

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
1717025137669351m

Bowser wanting to live with a silent princess has been replaced with him wanting a strong silent type! Like some faggot.

Goombas catcalling goombella has been removed because of muh sexism.

Pink bomb's disgust towards Luigi in a dress has been removed and in exchange replaced with a shitty crossdressing joke.

Peach saying she should listen to Toadsworth and behave like a princess has been removed because of muh sexism.

Bowser calling a henchman fat has been removed because of muh fatophobia.

There's many other examples apparently but these are the ones I found. Looks like some fat retarded localizer got his grubby hands on Mario. Another reason you should play the original thousand year door on an emulator. Another reason of course being 60fps.

$60 for a remake of a Mario game is stupid to buy to begin with.

Nevermind the original probably runs better on emulator.

$60 for a remake of a Mario game is stupid to buy to begin with.

Nevermind the original probably runs better on emulator.
It does run better. The remake is 30fps and plays worth. Personally I'd be willing to pay $60 for a quality Mario remake but Nintendo hasn't done quality since at least the Wii. The Mario 3d all stars ports they made for sunshine and galaxy were dumpster fires full of glitches.

What's the original japanese dialogue for the remake?

The remakes Japanese version still retains the original dialogue. They only censored it for the west.
Nintendo of japan has always had bigger balls than it's western branches.
Seriously, nes and snes nintendo games were only censored so they can have a western release.
The japanese versions didn't censor shit.

Nintendo of japan has always had bigger balls than it's western branches.
Seriously, nes and snes nintendo games were only censored so they can have a western release.
The japanese versions didn't censor shit.
Because the west is more sensitive than Japan and it's growing even more sensitive.

what did they even remake? seems like a remaster.

Nintendo knows their audiences so well :feelskek::feelskek:
True. Funny how when their audience was primarily kids they didn't censor it as much but now that it's man children and foids they're sucking each and every game of its soul.

I never played those retarded platformers while I was a kid

I was playing half life and counter strike 1.6

The only reason why people even buy Mario games anymore is due to nostalgia. They probably don't even enjoy the game.

Of course, what a joke

And the troon propaganda on top of that

I never played those retarded platformers while I was a kid

I was playing half life and counter strike 1.6
because you're so smart and special right

looks like a flash game

Now you got me wanting to play cave story for some reason. Here we go.

It does run better. The remake is 30fps and plays worth. Personally I'd be willing to pay $60 for a quality Mario remake but Nintendo hasn't done quality since at least the Wii. The Mario 3d all stars ports they made for sunshine and galaxy were dumpster fires full of glitches.
Nintendo hardware isn't capable of a good remake, like you say. The Switch specs are basically a shitty PC from 2010.

because you're so smart and special right
Exactly man

But mostly because they were on consoles and Nintendo and shit and I couldn't afford them :feelscry:

I'm honestly more disappointed in their flagrant disregard for fidelity than their woke globohomo edits

That's one of the reasons why I've taken up learning the Japanese language - I'd like to be able to enjoy the original version as it was conceived by the developers, rather than a version butchered to please a wider demographic.

Here's another example:

View: https://youtu.be/urPfQhk28kQ?feature=shared

Nintendo hardware isn't capable of a good remake, like you say. The Switch specs are basically a shitty PC from 2010.
I think devs are just becoming lazy with optimization. Wii U had similar specs to switch and games ran at a decent frame rate. Fans themselves have managed to make the remake run at 60fps.

That's one of the reasons why I've taken up learning the Japanese language - I'd like to be able to enjoy the original version as it was conceived by the developers, rather than a version butchered to please a wider demographic.

Here's another example:

View: https://youtu.be/urPfQhk28kQ?feature=shared

How hard has Japanese been to learn? Interested in it myself for similar reasons.

Now you got me wanting to play cave story for some reason. Here we go.
Is it any good?

Nintendo is run by soys and foids, that's also who usually play it. I think they need not concern themselves with offending people so much. It's been ruining media.

Last edited:
Because the west is more sensitive than Japan and it's growing even more sensitive.
I dont know man, have you seen the japanese version of san andreas? They removed basically everything in the game that wasnt family friendly. Its almost a completely different game. So I wouldnt say this kind of stuff is exclusive to the west

How hard has Japanese been to learn? Interested in it myself for similar reasons.

Is it any good?
I started learning japanese very recently, beginning with hiragana. They're pretty easy to learn, along with katakana, but kanji are tricky, as they're characters borrowed from Chinese.

Apparently it takes about a year to be able to read without too much difficulty, so it's a good investment to understand the subtitles in video games.

I started learning japanese very recently, beginning with hiragana. They're pretty easy to learn, along with katakana, but kanji are tricky, as they're characters borrowed from Chinese.

Apparently it takes about a year to be able to read without too much difficulty, so it's a good investment to understand the subtitles in video games.
Oh cool. Can you share the resources you've been using?

Oh cool. Can you share the resources you've been using?
I watch video lessons on youtube in my native language in addition to some resources I find on nyaa.si by searching "japanese lesson".

Otherwise, I know a good retro gaming website that provides translations without having to patch anything, you just have to download it's cdromance

Nintendo of America knows their audience well

Nintendo frist party games will get censored by nintendo treehouse and that includes fire emblem at least it's not on PlayStation or xbox

I dont know man, have you seen the japanese version of san andreas? They removed basically everything in the game that wasnt family friendly. Its almost a completely different game. So I wouldnt say this kind of stuff is exclusive to the west
West cencor straight people stuff and japan cencor the extreme violence

Sony
Nintendo is run by soys and foids, that's also who usually play it. I think they need not concern themselves with offending people so much. It's been ruining media.
Nintendo cencor thier frist party games sony makes nintendo look like a 18 plus coomer console since they are more cencor happy then nintendo

Zelda botw was pretty neat tho

View attachment 1170670
Bowser wanting to live with a silent princess has been replaced with him wanting a strong silent type! Like some faggot.

Goombas catcalling goombella has been removed because of muh sexism.

Pink bomb's disgust towards Luigi in a dress has been removed and in exchange replaced with a shitty crossdressing joke.

Peach saying she should listen to Toadsworth and behave like a princess has been removed because of muh sexism.

Bowser calling a henchman fat has been removed because of muh fatophobia.

There's many other examples apparently but these are the ones I found. Looks like some fat retarded localizer got his grubby hands on Mario. Another reason you should play the original thousand year door on an emulator. Another reason of course being 60fps.
Also fuck locailzers hope ai translation get better so older games can get translated I want to play some summon night sword craft 3

Zelda botw was pretty neat tho
I liked it too but there was still some woke-seeming stuff in there. Beedle's shirt appears to be a belly shirt and he also wears shorts that seem too short, like they're trying to make him look like a tranny. The Great Fairies look like drag-queens and the have link crossdress and buy the clothes for it from another crossdresser.