Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious pantyraid

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
I've been thinking how cool it would be to sneak into a girls a residence and still underwear. lmao 30 years ago this would have been a halirious prank and now it's rape. Anyway it's seems pretty fun

There's no point, you will probably find shit stains and cum stains from chads on them.

wow I thought this place would enjoy the idea of stealing some foids underwear :feelsbadman:

if you're going to sneak into a foid's house why the fuck would you steal underwear

at least grab something cool or valuable

not advocating theft, it's just a thought

if you're going to sneak into a foid's house why the fuck would you steal underwear

at least grab something cool or valuable

not advocating theft, it's just a thought
I just thought it would be cool :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

it's over for pantystealercels
@Modus Coperandi
never began TBH

I had someone PM me here who was even crazier than me.
I only have 5 holy treasures, all obtained in top secret special operations, but this guy was some kind of building manager iirc and he literally had boxes full of panties.
Made me jealous AF
pantystealercope: he just stole the laundry, so he didn't even know what the foids looked like. who know what nasty foids have worn them.
too impersonal for me.
I even burned a pair once, those of my old oneitis. fuck you whore. hope she dies of STDs.

But why ?
it's the closest I'll ever get to a pussy.

never began TBH

it's the closest I'll ever get to a pussy.

By smelling a dirty whore's panties ? Wtf bro...you will smell all the chads that fucked her.

I stole a foid's panties when I lived in a group home.