Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pants are uncomfortable, men should be allowed to be without pants where they please.

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Summer weather is beginning again and I find pants to be uncomfortable. Men should not have to wear pants in an office environment? Women wear these short skirts that exposes their genitals to air so why can't men just not wear any pants? Our reproductive equipment is just out in the open hanging, it is uncomfortable when you sit on plastic or cloth chair and your testicles are just getting hot by the lack of air flow. Thoughts? Other then everyone can see you are a dicklet?

Wot u on about? Just don't wear pants. Who's stopping u? What r they gonna notice? They gonna check to see? Just do it.

Le edit: wait I'm from UK do u mean trousers or pants?

Wot u on about? Just don't wear pants. Who's stopping u? What r they gonna notice? They gonna check to see? Just do it.

Trousers I guess. At home I don't wear pants, the point I am trying to make is women are allowed to wear skirts to work but men can't not wear pants. That would get you a trip to HR or canned.

Just wear a kilt

My body my choice

Summer weather is beginning again and I find pants to be uncomfortable. Men should not have to wear pants in an office environment? Women wear these short skirts that exposes their genitals to air so why can't men just not wear any pants? Our reproductive equipment is just out in the open hanging, it is uncomfortable when you sit on plastic or cloth chair and your testicles are just getting hot by the lack of air flow. Thoughts? Other then everyone can see you are a dicklet?
i see your point.do you work in a office ?

Just wear Jogging trousers but nothing below that

Tell you're scottish and wear a skirt.

I wear these at home.
Images 1

Just this and nothing else. I like freedom, my autistic brain can't tolerate the sensation of clothes rubbing on to my skin.

Changs' wangs everywhere if so. Nah.

Expose yourself theory

i see your point.do you work in a office ?
Yes the office wageslave.

Just wear Jogging trousers but nothing below that
Works at home

Tell you're scottish and wear a skirt.
JFL

I wear briefs
Briefs seem uncomfortable from the last time I wore them year ago.

I wear these at home.
View attachment 436112
Just this and nothing else. I like freedom, my autistic brain can't tolerate the sensation of clothes rubbing on to my skin.
Good choice, using shorts like this at home and it is nice and cool.

Let them nugs hang nigga