Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PANICFUEL] I NEED HELP FAST

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I like I didn’t study well and I have 3 tests 1 is maybe easy the other 2 are ehhh Im fucked I’ll have a study hall before the other too but as of now I’ll have time on the bus to study should I study then? Also should I take some sleep aid so hopefully I pass out during school and they send me home not making me take the tests?

I'll call the FBI to come pick you up early, no worries

fucking studying, postmaxx instead

Make yourself throw up in the bathrooms, vomit all over your clothes
go to the desk and tell them you need to go home and that you shit yourself
bonus points if you actually shit yourself

Make yourself throw up in the bathrooms, vomit all over your clothes
go to the desk and tell them you need to go home and that you shit yourself
bonus points if you actually shit yourself
At my school u can go home If u say ur stomach hurts literally don’t even gotta show proof lol

At my school u can go home If u say ur stomach hurts literally don’t even gotta show proof lol
then what are you still doing there? go the fuck home and ask for a resit
you can resit university exams so school exams mean fuck all

If you didn't study, then you already failed
full

then what are you still doing there? go the fuck home and ask for a resit
you can resit university exams so school exams mean fuck all
Yuh that’s what imma do when I get to school
If you didn't study, then you already failed
full
DONT DONT DONT UR MAKING ME WORRIED :((((

Good idea, report back if it works out for you

Youre in high school, just skip the class if you dont like it. Passing class is so easy you dont even need to attend. Save yourself the stress of failing

Thats pretty funny. Officially, I needed to provide a medical certificate or adequate reason for my absence. In reality, playing hooky was as simple as walking out the front gates during class.

Thats pretty funny. Officially, I needed to provide a medical certificate or adequate reason for my absence. In reality, playing hooky was as simple as walking out the front gates during class.
Nah u can’t just skip a day completely u have to show up to school maybe stay for like a period or two and then go downstairs and say ur stomach hurts and they let ur parents pick u up. Walking out the front gates during class gets u expelled at mine p much
Youre in high school, just skip the class if you dont like it. Passing class is so easy you dont even need to attend. Save yourself the stress of failing
I want to get a nice grade tho not just pass tbh cuz Ik I can pass

How old are you and what do these tests count towards?

you fucked up nigga

School is low on the list of things that matter, you can always redo the class anyway. School is the easiest thing for an incel imo, work and social life are a million times harder.