Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Panic among foids

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
These days foids are on panic mode like crazy due to the increasing popularity of blackpill among the Gen Z, I can almost feel a sense of horror and uneasiness in them these days as most sensible people whether it be directly or indirectly have realized the gravity and weight of realist blackpill theories against the idealist pro feminist bullshit that have been running havoc for few decades now.

Attachments

• takerin.jpg
    takerin.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 63
foids are always scared even for nonexistent threats, foids love true crime and love talking about how scared they are even though they're less likely to be victimized than men are
True they are deficient in brain, they literally fantasize criminals which the sane males want to wipe off like wiping off vermins infestation

Cope. Foids are living the time of their lives always. Any horror, uneasiness or hyper rape-awareness is part of the feminist agenda to make foids be seen as perpetual victims of horrible men and patriarchy and used to cash in more and more privileges.

Foids date criminals and thugs all the time. They are not scared. And they are not at all under attack. We live in a gynocracy.

There are to many cucks
You know revolution doesn't take place immediately, it builds up slowly, but once it materializes it completely reverses the normal and brings changes as fast as a violent storm wipe out houses in few seconds

Can you? Where have you felt the uneasiness? Share an example?

Pff, you think we are any threat to women's inflated ego, and a society made to accommodate them?

You are overdosing on copium.

Cope. Foids are living the time of their lives always. Any horror, uneasiness or hyper rape-awareness is part of the feminist agenda to make foids be seen as perpetual victims of horrible men and patriarchy and used to cash in more and more privileges.

Foids date criminals and thugs all the time. They are not scared. And they are not at all under attack. We live in a gynocracy.
Yeaah and those criminals aint going to give two fucks to these foids when the shit hits the fan and they begin to run

To many simps,cucks and faggots right now, may be after a few decades after feminism destroys the west, people might come to their senses

Just wait and watch, the backlash against foids is coming in this decade itself.
If we end the simping, the rest will take care of itself. Cucking is already heavily shamed, despite every (((effort))) to normalize it, so we don't have to worry about the likes of destiny or adam22 or whatever other streamer cuck influencing the zoomers and younger generations.

Can you? Where have you felt the uneasiness? Share an example?
I know it, because of the constant panic among female academia to villainize incels with their documentary and ridiculous research papers . They are panicking of us incels, however we are maybe the worlds most least threatening group

To many simps,cucks and faggots right now, may be after a few decades after feminism destroys the west, people might come to their senses
But the panic among foids for the incels are insane, they almost want to treat incels like a bunch of group that needs to be put in concentration camp, they are going super fascist and nazi over disliking of incels... this indicates only one thing i.e they are afraid and in panic mode because someone is calling out their false bluffs

If we end the simping, the rest will take care of itself. Cucking is already heavily shamed, despite every (((effort))) to normalize it, so we don't have to worry about the likes of destiny or adam22 or whatever other streamer cuck influencing the zoomers and younger generations.
Yes and foids are exactly afraid of that we will blackpill the potential simps which they could have used as a guard for to protect them and this tarnish their fantasy of establishing female superiority leeching off the actual working males

they are going super fascist and nazi over disliking of incels... this indicates only one thing i.e they are afraid
That's very true. Western media always find a way to vilify incels.

But "they" are too powerful. They control the social media with the highest userbase and big news outlets.
Most of them are left leaning.

They want to keep the black pill ideology from growing but also keep it alive enough so they can push the blame onto "violent, transphobic, homophobic, sexist etc....incels" to keep their shitty political agenda going.

Just look at what happened to redpiller nigger Andrew tate, dude was out of control and made them seeth for months. His influence got so big and quick that they had to take care him and they were very successful in doing so

That's very true. Western media always find a way to vilify incels.

But "they" are too powerful. They control the social media with the highest userbase and big news outlets.
Most of them are left leaning.

They want to keep the black pill ideology from growing but also keep it alive enough so they can push the blame onto "violent, transphobic, homophobic, sexist etc....incels" to keep their shitty political agenda going.

Just look at what happened to redpiller nigger Andrew tate, dude was out of control and made them seeth for months. His influence got so big and quick that they had to take care him and they were very successful in doing so
It concerns me a little that nigger andrew wasn't even blackpilled and he just spoke some basic redpill shit but look how they massacred the boy..I can't even imagine what they gonna do with incels if they get a chance to punish us because of hurting their timid minds with truth . Thats what i said I am afraid that lest these foids go nazi on us.