Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pale foid outside

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
I seen this white foid with her pale skin she was younger than me......I will literally kill to be with a foid like her..... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Pale skin is unnattractive to me. It's a sign of sickness, like anemia. Alot of Nordic foids suffer from this because they don't get enough sun and don't eat enough meat.

Pale skin is unnattractive to me. It's a sign of sickness, like anemia. Alot of Nordic foids suffer from this because they don't get enough sun and don't eat enough meat.
Yeah prefer mixed or tanned

I will literally kill to be with a foid like her
Horrible attitude, honestly.

azmrb6m_460s.jpg

I like pale skin more than anything black or brown skin is subhuman

Is her skin transparent because she is too pale?

More like full blown cuckoldry. Imagine hurting your own family for some random camgirl.
Nigger stfu stop talking to me

time for no good

Kinda hot. I also saw a foid like that yesterday, couldn't stop staring at her legs because she was wearing skin colored pantyhose.
Same bro her legs where like glow in the dark

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?"Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families.Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA.Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva.Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree.An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
Re: i like how black history month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006263Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:20 PM CST
Good.African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals."Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior.In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.

View attachment 871884
View attachment 871885

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?"Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families.Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA.Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva.Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree.An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
Re: i like how black history month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006263Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:20 PM CST
Good.African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals."Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior.In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
I appreciate your threads

How about Mixed women?

White women in UK or America isn't the most hottest tbh
The mulattos and mixed race people in america are soo hot :feelsohh: :feelsohh:.

Nope white women mog
Nah In my country there are white women but there aren't those big bootyed mulattos. If I could pick an race to ascend with it would be the mulattoos.

Nah In my country there are white women but there aren't those big bootyed mulattos. If I could pick an race to ascend with it would be the mulattoos.
Good for you

@BlackCell_from_ZA
@Antifem Lord

I used to beat my meat to the lady on the right. Game of thrones I'm assuming. I remember GoT was out, I used to look for the mullato on the left and and beat my meat to her. It's unfortunate in my country there aren't a lot mullattos or women with phenos like that. I know I'm a manlet and black but I would literally go to the states even a mullato promised me sex. Their the most beautiful foids in my opinion kek

I used to beat my meat to the lady on the right. Game of thrones I'm assuming. I remember GoT was out, I used to look for the mullato on the left and and beat my meat to her. It's unfortunate in my country there aren't a lot mullattos or women with phenos like that. I know I'm a manlet and black but I would literally go to the states even a mullato promised me sex. Their the most beautiful foids in my opinion kek
images

If I could have kalani for 2 minutes nigger. I would do unspeakable things to this foid
Kalani is so hot, when black and white mix they create best looking women

Kalani is so hot, when black and white mix they create best looking women
Half black half white women look retarted I like pure race bitches