Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Palate expander came in the mail today

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
I am fucking ecstatic ngl. Let's widen that maxilla.

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

I am fucking ecstatic ngl. Let's widen that maxilla.

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
You can order those things in the mail? You don’t need to see orthodontist? I had one when I was younger they work def at young ages when bone is more spongy.

You can order those things in the mail? You don’t need to see orthodontist? I had one when I was younger they work def at young ages when bone is more spongy.
I got mine from this website:

Seems like cope

I thought they are supposed to be screwed into your palate

Did you even get braces to straighten your teeth first?

Sounds good bro

No, that's MSE.
If you are able to expand your palate, won't you end up with gaps in your teeth?

That's one of the results of using MSE if i'm right. Then those teeth are pulled back to fill the gaps.

Did you even get braces to straighten your teeth first?
You get braces after for correction.
Should prolly work albeit not to the same extent it would’ve worked if you were like 8-9. Is your upper jaw to small to fit all yours teeth?
I also had a late puberty, one can hope. My teeth fit but just barely so I'm trying to make room for wisdom teeth if I get them.

Make sure to looksmax and never return here again

If you are able to expand your palate, won't you end up with gaps in your teeth?

That's one of the results of using MSE if i'm right. Then those teeth are pulled back to fill the gaps.
Yes, but I'm getting braces after for proper alignment. I'll probably make an update thread after a few weeks or months, was thinking of getting calipers to measure zygos to see if there is any small changes.

Yes, but I'm getting braces after for proper alignment. I'll probably make an update thread after a few weeks or months, was thinking of getting calipers to measure zygos to see if there is any small changes.
Mogs me tbh I had tooth extractions

Only if I can go back in time....

@carticel :

Brutal for him

[19:20]
Someone tell him that only anchored expanders actually work for maxillary expansion

Yeah man, keep looksmaxxing while you're young

@carticel :

Brutal for him

[19:20]
Someone tell him that only anchored expanders actually work for maxillary expansion

'It is believed[3] that expansion therapy should be started in patients either before or during their peak growth spurt. To obtain maximal skeletal changes, the therapy is typically initiated at a very early age. Expansion therapy performed after the peak growth spurt will lead to more dental changes than skeletal which leads to tipping of buccal teeth.'

'It is believed[3] that expansion therapy should be started in patients either before or during their peak growth spurt. To obtain maximal skeletal changes, the therapy is typically initiated at a very early age. Expansion therapy performed after the peak growth spurt will lead to more dental changes than skeletal which leads to tipping of buccal teeth.'

@carticel :
@Daydreamincel Tell that retarded nigger to read his own post

[19:36]
"Expansion therapy performed after the peak growth spurt will lead to more dental changes than skeletal which leads to tipping of buccal teeth."

I dont think that autist knows what he's talking about

:kek:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
In order to have visible maxillary changes

[19:37]
he needs anchored expansion

so MARPE/RPE or MSE

what even is that tbh

Goodluck and godspeed.

@carticel :
@Daydreamincel Tell that retarded nigger to read his own post

"Expansion therapy performed after the peak growth spurt will lead to more dental changes than skeletal which leads to tipping of buccal teeth."

I dont think that autist knows what he's talking about

:kek:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm the autist? It still makes sense with relation to the wiki article considering I'm near the peak of my growth spurt, albeit on the later side.

Last edited:
he needs anchored expansion

so MARPE/RPE or MSE
I'm aware of those, but it's not as if maxillary expansion without an initial split of the suture is unheard of in people as young as myself.

Even if such maxillary expansion does not occur, which is possible, I still would want to get a palate expander because I have inward buccal teeth tipping.