Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.

Doesn't matter Pakistanis have ruined their bloodline by cousin fucking and malnutrition. Just in the past century they have lost 4 inches of height due to cousin fucking and malnutrition. They had better starting genes but they are destroying their bloodlines.
This is cope and fake news. I have 3 cousins who are result of cousin marriage (my aunt and uncle were cousins) and all three of them heightmog me. They're 5'10-6'0 tall. And one of them is still only 13:feelsrope:

This is cope and fake news. I have 3 cousins who are result of cousin marriage (my aunt and uncle were cousins) and all three of them heightmog me. They're 5'10-6'0 tall. And one of them is still only 13:feelsrope:
Not in my Paki side of family. My family has 3 cousin marriages and now I have schizo mother as result

Indian who cope with muh Iran genes.
in reality they are probably 90-99+% curry by now
to be fair, parsis are usually around 2/3 to 3/4 iranian genetically. Rest of their heritage is just gujarati patel(more shitskin looking indians) or lohana(less shitskin looking indians), which is why they look so indian
Either way, south asians are all the same. Isolate yourself from everyone, including female curries(they hate us too for our appearence). The ones who cant take the isolation should just kill themselves to free themselves from their torment

Not in my Paki side of family. My family has 3 cousin marriages and now I have schizo mother as result
Doing it once in a while is fine. Your family is fucking retarded for doing it 3 times in a row:feelskek: don't they know theres a hadith where Omar Ibn Khatab says not to marry got cousins too much because it will make you retarded :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: pakis inbreed way too much. At least marry your 2nd or 3rd cousins why always 1st cousin??

Doing it once in a while is fine. Your family is fucking retarded for doing it 3 times in a row:feelskek: don't they know theres a hadith where Omar Ibn Khatab says not to marry got cousins too much because it will make you retarded :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: pakis inbreed way too much. At least marry your 2nd or 3rd cousins why always 1st cousin??
that's the problem many Pakistanis don't care and keep doing multiple in a row. British Pakistanis for example have 4x birth defects of other races due to cousin marriage spam

Pakis mog Indians. Not only are pakis the true ancient Indians, not only did a Paki fuxk the blonde British princess Diana while most Indians are truecels, but some pakis are white whereas there are No white Indians

This is the reason Indians hate Pakis

View attachment 546228View attachment 546229View attachment 546230View attachment 546231
Even the pathetic shitskin OP is seething at Imran Khan having light skin and fucking white women while Hindu women simp for him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are you an Arab supremacist or white supremacist? I ask this because usually in your posts you talk about how Arabs are superior to other groups of people like (nogs, curries and gooks,) but then only show white looking Arabs with clear European admixture.

So I guess the ultimate question I’m asking is are you for the entirety of the Arabic race (including shitskins/ what you’d deem to be inferior Arabs ) or just for the more indo European mixed Arabs?

that's the problem many Pakistanis don't care and keep doing multiple in a row. British Pakistanis for example have 4x birth defects of other races due to cousin marriage spam
Why do they not care? Why do they do it so much?
Are you an Arab supremacist or white supremacist? I ask this because usually in your posts you talk about how Arabs are superior to other groups of people like (nogs, curries and gooks,) but then only show white looking Arabs with clear European admixture.

So I guess the ultimate question I’m asking is are you for the entirety of the Arabic race (including shitskins/ what you’d deem to be inferior Arabs ) or just for the more indo European mixed Arabs?
Both a white and Arab supremacist.

Whites are superior to all other races but Arabs are superior to curries and niggers and rice.

The whiter you are, the better your race is, so a Nord mogs a Greek, but a Greek mogs an Arab, but an Arab mogs an Indian

And while I don't hate shitskin Arabs, they are indeed inferior to more indo-european looking Arabs

Cf179f5b304e1321f7e888a0c82df9e2

Why do they not care? Why do they do it so much?

Both a white and Arab supremacist.

Whites are superior to all other races but Arabs are superior to curries and niggers and rice.

The whiter you are, the better your race is, so a Nord mogs a Greek, but a Greek mogs an Arab, but an Arab mogs an Indian

And while I don't hate shitskin Arabs, they are indeed inferior to more indo-european looking Arabs

View attachment 546340
Don’t Asians, especially Japanese and Chinese have better history than Arabs? So how could Arabs be superior to them?
Don’t Asians, especially Japanese and Chinese have better history than Arabs? So how could Arabs be superior to them?
Also Asians have higher iq than arabs

Pakis are a few steps above curries on the looks scale.

Not really. China and Japan really only became relevant in past 100 or so years. Arab history as a whole is better. Only reasons Arabs are behind nowadays is due to Jewish wars

Plus the average Arab is taller and better looking than the average asian. Even pakis look better than asians

Maxresdefault
Fdfd30452a05f4b1751323eeed8a2756

Pakis are indeed lighter skinned than Indians. You're the one spreading the common cope of claiming Dravidian monkeys are the same as Pakis
Most pakis aren't light skinned actually

That's what the average Pakistani looks like

f84d203449f246c69c48b9a23f98a5a2_18.jpeg

And personally I would rather be a full blood Dravidian instead of a cumskin bastard

Most pakis aren't light skinned actually

That's what the average Pakistani looks like

f84d203449f246c69c48b9a23f98a5a2_18.jpeg

And personally I would rather be a full blood Dravidian instead of a cumskin bastard
Based. I wish I was an upper class dravIndian Hindu curry than half paki/indian muzzie curry.

Not really. China and Japan really only became relevant in past 100 or so years. Arab history as a whole is better. Only reasons Arabs are behind nowadays is due to Jewish wars

Plus the average Arab is taller and better looking than the average asian. Even pakis look better than asians

View attachment 546663View attachment 546666
Ok i see. So it’s a combination of history and sexually desirable traits. I’m not a historycel so I would need to do more research, but I’ll take your word for it.

Also question for you:
If a race had zero achievements in the world but have the best genetics in terms of sexual selection across women of all ethnic groups, Would that group be superior to a group with average attractive traits and the most achievements?

Also question for you:
If a race had zero achievements in the world but have the best genetics in terms of sexual selection across women of all ethnic groups, Would that group be superior to a group with average attractive traits and the most achievements?
Hell yes

I was thinking the same thing tbh, the only reason here most self hating ethnics want to be white is because they envy their beauty not their iq or achievements tbh.

Ok i see. So it’s a combination of history and sexually desirable traits. I’m not a historycel so I would need to do more research, but I’ll take your word for it.
Yes, accomplishments DO matter, but if you dont have the good looks, they'd might as well be meaningless.
Also question for you:
Of course. Look at Irish people. They're the perfect example that looks > achievments. They have almost NO achievments/empires relative to other NW europeans, and were in fact enslaved by British, yet we all know all noodlewhores from japan to vietnam would pick a red haired green eyed Irish man over a ricecel

Wsw1ql9h5o771

k
still the least incel Subcontinental nation lol bengalis mad
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:n Indias female to male Ratio GOES BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

k
still the least incel Subcontinental nation lol bengalis mad
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:n Indias female to male Ratio GOES BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
bengalis 4 foot ass saying shit about height:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

LoL who cares about north Korea having nuclear weapons, it's not like they will throw them in Japan and until now they haven't started any war.

Massive cope of a thread. Some Pakis are indistinguishable from Indian Pajeets, but some have hazel eyes and fair skin from areas like Kashmir. I know some light skin pakis who married attractive looking Arab foids, Indian pajeets have zero chance of this.
Pakis are more similar to Europeans, some of them even come across as Arabs, hell, even Mediterraneans.

View attachment 546663View attachment 546666
Massive cope. China has been pretty much the number 1 most important civilization until the 1500s, while Jews and Muslims in sandnigger land ruined the amazing base built by the Mesopotamians and Egyptians, who were gigamogging the whole world. Arabs had a few century rise thanks to Muhammad, but then burned and crashed after getting cucked by Genghis Khan.

Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.

As my step into curry politics on this great forum, we have here, to further the discussion with the state of our subcontinent, I voice this opinion about Pakistanis:

My animosity of these people rivals that of all other races, even for members of the Jewish race.

This callousness isn't even limited to us: top Pakistani scientists have sold nuclear research with North Korea and risk plaguing East Asia and the American West into a nuclear winter.

They elected this playboy, Imran Khan, who left playing cricket in his nation to live a life in England fucking white women and currywhores worshiping his fair skin dick back home to come back to lead them to nowhere and give empty promises: what's the absolute cuckoldry in that only can you tell me?
View attachment 501474

I hope Americans continue to drone strike these vermin for another decade: as you've seen by the evidence I've presented, they completely deserve this treatment by the rest of the world.
View attachment 501490
yet another high iq user blackpilling us about the depravity of human nature no matter what culture we analyse high iq qudos to OP

Its insane that literally everywhere discrimination and looks based HALO is lterally everywhere in all cultures at all levels its fucking tentacles are deep and intertwined in every area. The white worshipping of the asian nations is borderline aryan in its eugenics, it seems to be everywhere in the east the media, state, the culture its very very sad and very very base in its operation and application unbelievable low level shit.

Massive cope. China has been pretty much the number 1 most important civilization until the 1500s, while Jews and Muslims in sandnigger land ruined the amazing base built by the Mesopotamians and Egyptians, who were gigamogging the whole world. Arabs had a few century rise thanks to Muhammad, but then burned and crashed after getting cucked by Genghis Khan.
That guy is legit subhuman 80 IQ retard obsessed with race:feelskek::feelskek: JFL his mum probably slurps white cock, he loves worshipping whites so much he probably will transition to a tranny and suck white dick or something:feelskek::feelskek:

lol No. China has long been a stagnant civilization, and the accomplishments of Arabs and Jews and Egyptians in the medivel period up to the 1500s FAR outway anything China did. They were pretty much just stuck in that corner of the world, never expanding, spreading their influence, language, or religion.

Also, Genghis khan was ginger with green eyes btw. Persian documentations state this. Which is kinda funny considering ricecels love to use him as proof of "asian masculnity"
That guy is legit subhuman 80 IQ retard obsessed with race:feelskek::feelskek: JFL his mum probably slurps white cock, he loves worshipping whites so much he probably will transition to a tranny and suck white dick or something:feelskek::feelskek:
Is this how you talk about another Muslim's mother? lol You stupid subhuman brownoid

lol No. China has long been a stagnant civilization, and the accomplishments of Arabs and Jews and Egyptians in the medivel period up to the 1500s FAR outway anything China did. They were pretty much just stuck in that corner of the world, never expanding, spreading their influence, language, or religion.

Also, Genghis khan was ginger with green eyes btw. Persian documentations state this. Which is kinda funny considering ricecels love to use him as proof of "asian masculnity"
China was not stagnant JFL. They were literally making canons, primitive printer presses, and other technology. The reason China didn’t influence other parts (other than in trade) is because it was huge and had access to most the resources they would need. There was no need for them to expand. They literally had treasure voyages to scout out other parts of the world to see if there was anyplace worth conquering and they didn’t see a point. Shitskin sand niggers got cucked by Genghis Khan and it was game over for their few century intellectual coping. Even looking at the modern IQ levels, it’s quite obvious rice land generally has the highest in the world while sand niggers have some of the lowest in the world.

China was not stagnant JFL. They were literally making canons, primitive printer presses, and other technology.
I didn't mean to say they didn't do anything, but they certainly dont compare to Islamic/Arabic history
The reason China didn’t influence other parts (other than in trade) is because it was huge and had access to most the resources they would need. There was no need for them to expand. They literally had treasure voyages to scout out other parts of the world to see if there was anyplace worth conquering and they didn’t see a point.
I know all this, it still doesn't change the fact they ultimatley failed to expand or spread their culture/language/genes to other parts of the world
Shitskin sand niggers got cucked by Genghis Khan and it was game over for their few century intellectual coping.
Holy cope.

Mongols are the ones who got cucked considering they're all Muslims now (Kazakhs, Turkmens, Krygz)
Even looking at the modern IQ levels, it’s quite obvious rice land generally has the highest in the world while sand niggers have some of the lowest in the world.
>muh IQ

Koreanpaki

Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. IQ. There's a good reason why there are TONS of Koreans living in Saudi/Iran, yet you never see Iranians/Saudis living in Korea. Also, I dont mean for this to be a "low blow" or whatever, but it's also why Jewish women love Palestinian men and Jewish men seethe at this despite Jewish men having higher IQ than Palistinian men.

Also, that's not mentioning the fact that MENA STILL produces tons of succesful, high IQ individuals, ike this Iraqi Neuroscientist or this Egyptian computer scientist. And that's not mentioning the fact most MENA is either unstable or still had bedouins living their old way of life, which likely leads to lower IQ.

Azad Iraq

Last edited:
I didn't mean to say they didn't do anything, but they certainly dont compare to Islamic/Arabic history

I know all this, it still doesn't change the fact they ultimatley failed to expand or spread their culture/language/genes to other parts of the world

Holy cope.

Mongols are the ones who got cucked considering they're all Muslims now (Kazakhs, Turkmens, Krygz)

>muh IQ

View attachment 584031

Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. IQ. There's a good reason why there are TONS of Koreans living in Saudi/Iran, yet you never see Iranians/Saudis living in Korea. Also, I dont mean for this to be a "low blow" or whatever, but it's also why Jewish women love Palestinian men and Jewish men seethe at this despite Jewish men having higher IQ than Palistinian men.

Also, that's not mentioning the fact that MENA STILL produces tons of succesful, high IQ individuals, ike this Iraqi Neuroscientist or this Egyptian computer scientist. And that's not mentioning the fact most MENA is either unstable or still had bedouins living their old way of life, which likely leads to lower IQ.

View attachment 584034View attachment 584035
Chinese history mogs the shit out of our shared sand nigger history after the Mesopotamians (despite many great civilizations there). They didn’t need to expand, as expansion is a result from necessity and geography (which both favoured Chinese to not have to invade).

And Mongols converted to Islam (and Buddhism in China) because they actually liked the religions. They are more advanced than the shamanic Mongolian traditions.

And IQ is important for civilization developmemt, since you’re the one that brought it up. Even today people from ricelands mog the absolute shit out of sand niggers in terms of innovation and technological advancement.

And no offence taken, I know Jews are the most absolute bottom of the barrel subhuman abominations that have ever walked the Earth in terms of looks (other than curries).

He kinda is a paki/arab supremacist . A low i:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:q incel. the Pakis he showed is Euro mixed thats not what Pakistan looks like if it looked like that Pakis would be the most hottest race in the

Pakis mog Indians. Not only are pakis the true ancient Indians, not only did a Paki fuxk the blonde British princess Diana while most Indians are truecels, but some pakis are white whereas there are No white Indians

This is the reason Indians hate Pakis

View attachment 546228View attachment 546229View attachment 546230View attachment 546231
Even the pathetic shitskin OP is seething at Imran Khan having light skin and fucking white women while Hindu women simp for him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao you dumb nigger:feelskek: pakis are the original ancient Indians NOT you Dravidian apes. The Indus valley is in Pakistan

I also love how your avatar is a white anime girl:feelsdevil:

Yes pakis do not Indians hence why hinpoos cry about love jihad and why so many Bollywood actors are from Pakistan or Iran or Afghanistan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pakis, Indians and Bengali are all curries

Afghans are iranian/mongol/Paki mixed

We both know why that is
View attachment 546234

Uzbeks are Asian not caucasion

Pakis are indeed lighter skinned than Indians. You're the one spreading the common cope of claiming Dravidian monkeys are the same as Pakis

Indians also have inferiority complex due to islam
Massive cope loser present evidence not your anecdotal bullshit Pakis don't look like euros or have green eyes some Pakis might have but most are shitskins and stop coping please

Massive cope loser present evidence not your anecdotal bullshit Pakis don't look like euros or have green eyes some Pakis might have but most are shitskins and stop coping please
Fuck off nigger. Stop making nee accounts just to hunt down my posts and reply to me

Paki > curry because muslim > pagan

this paki mogs every indian combined
67264C16 A59F 4C9F 9E98 14ADF483F821

I love watching clash of the shitskins :feelskek::feelskek:

Holy fuck. This thread delivers :feelshaha:

I wish there was some way that we could show the based, utter utter racism of curries to western white liberal SJW saviours. They need to see it.