Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pakistan will help China out if war breaks out with India

over for non muslim curries

hopefully, currycels destroy china and take all noodlewhores as war bribes.
amen

I don't think war will break out in Asia. This is the wet dream of whites and jews who want us dead.

Still, we will die from starvation/poverty/pollution and the effects of climate change, which are real.

I don't think war will break out in Asia. This is the wet dream of whites and jews who want us dead.

Still, we will die from starvation/poverty/pollution and the effects of climate change, which are real.
based. Asian century stay winning

nah i don't see a war ever breaking out between china and india. thats something white anglo males and jewish males would absolutely love though (including white anglo foids).

china and japan in the future very much yes.

you see, america is quickly crumbling right before our very eyes. its literally crumbling domestically and internationally. america will be majority minority very soon and the dollar will lose its world reserve currency status. america is very obviously finished and right now are it's final days.

Japan knows this as well and are slowly re-arming bit by bit.

China will never ever let Japan re-arm. With Taiwan, Japan, and America backing both of them, China will literally send this world into nuclear flames. That is something I am very sure of.

the east asian character can best be described as incredibly restrained, self controlled, and reasonable. non confrontational. but that has a limit and a boiling point as with anything and when we east asians explode, we really explode.

Japan and America is literally asking for the end of humanity if they both decide that theyre gonna gang up against china in the near future. i mean theyre doing it already right now but when they really amp it up within the next 20-40+ years, thats when the world should fear the end. and i really mean it in all seriousness when taking into account the chinese character and mindset, and what america and japan did to them.

china has faced many doomsday dark age periods in it's history and the next nuclear one will be nothing new (if it happens).

It would be very wise if white anglo men, jewish men, and japanese men calmly walk into the night into 2nd, 3rd, 4th place irrelevance and let china do its thing before they get toasted by thermonuclear weapons.

thats me being totally realistic as far as assessing future geopolitical scenarios/events based on history.

I just don't ever, ever see China letting Japan and USA gain the upperhand over them given what happened in china with the atrocities during the second world war.

Last edited:
I just don't ever, ever see China letting Japan and USA gain the upperhand over them given what happened in china with the atrocities during the second world war.
Chinese need a Sayid Qutb level ideologue if they want to really damage the West long-term

View: https://youtu.be/2jk2JJz-tuQ

View: https://youtu.be/_Yvs-VcfJl8

@ReconElement @svgmn1 @Uggo Mongo @Made in Heaven @K9Otaku @fang

Chinese need a Sayid Qutb level ideologue if they want to really damage the West long-term

View: https://youtu.be/2jk2JJz-tuQ

View: https://youtu.be/_Yvs-VcfJl8

@ReconElement @svgmn1 @Uggo Mongo @Made in Heaven @K9Otaku @fang

I knew about Qutb of course, but the incel angle is legitimate kekfuel lol
Bookmarked

I knew about Qutb of course, but the incel angle is legitimate kekfuel lol
Bookmarked
@Moroccancel2- @mcmoohyun @BataviaCel @Hikikomori_cel

@Moroccancel2- @mcmoohyun @BataviaCel @Hikikomori_cel
Tagging random people to spell out the n-word:
@NaChO2K1_
@ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
@Graceus
@Gramus
@El Diablo
@Rabid_Wolverine

With the demise of the proverbial Islamic Turkic horsemen, Arabs once again rose to Islamic religious prominence thanks to the scholarship of people like qutb and petrodollars.

No way any Chinks are going to die for shitskinned pakis

Great chance to diminish world population

china has faced many doomsday dark age periods in it's history and the next nuclear one will be nothing new (if it happens).
Chinese people will just view a nuclear fallout as just another dynastic cycle. China will still exist after a nuclear fallout, Japan will take longer to rebuild, but USA will be completely gone

nah i don't see a war ever breaking out between china and india. thats something white anglo males and jewish males would absolutely love though (including white anglo foids).

china and japan in the future very much yes.

you see, america is quickly crumbling right before our very eyes. its literally crumbling domestically and internationally. america will be majority minority very soon and the dollar will lose its world reserve currency status. america is very obviously finished and right now are it's final days.

Japan knows this as well and are slowly re-arming bit by bit.

China will never ever let Japan re-arm. With Taiwan, Japan, and America backing both of them, China will literally send this world into nuclear flames. That is something I am very sure of.

the east asian character can best be described as incredibly restrained, self controlled, and reasonable. non confrontational. but that has a limit and a boiling point as with anything and when we east asians explode, we really explode.

Japan and America is literally asking for the end of humanity if they both decide that theyre gonna gang up against china in the near future. i mean theyre doing it already right now but when they really amp it up within the next 20-40+ years, thats when the world should fear the end. and i really mean it in all seriousness when taking into account the chinese character and mindset, and what america and japan did to them.

It would be very wise if white anglo men, jewish men, and japanese men calmly walk into the night into 2nd, 3rd, 4th place irrelevance and let china do its thing before they get toasted by thermonuclear weapons.

thats me being totally realistic as far as assessing future geopolitical scenarios/events based on history.

have any chinkcels here lurked on r/hanbenwei ? Chinese chuds believe Russia, USA, Japan, vietnam and India are all united against them. tbh China is the common enemy of 10+ countries, but it's unlikely for so many countries to form a united front against china like in the opium war

I didn't know you were curry

Yeah, I wish climate change wasn't real. Places like India will reach the Wet Bulb Maximum first because the Himalyas trap humidity.