Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pakis are the most fucking delusional fags out there

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
everytime when i see a paki i always call him a curry to make him mad and seeing their reaction is funny because they're also Indian looking and they always try to deny it
like nigga us currys and pakis look alike

every curry I have ever met hates pakis. KEK.

pakis are just annoying asf and low t
IMG 8852

Cope

everytime when i see a paki i always call him a curry to make him mad and seeing their reaction is funny because they're also Indian looking and they always try to deny it
Pakis mog pajeets
3d41990d 64a3 4082 b47d f8fb69afb448
De1ee777 bf30 4113 803e 668695e7418e

We wuz sarmat scyth saar we was nomadic aryans saar

What’s the point in racism and insulting looks of guys? We all drew the short straw genetically which is why we post on here

pakis look better than curries on average and are taller and more high T. Why do Indians cope by saying sem2sem. If you hate us why do you want to say we are the same?

Huh in my experience pakis are chiller than indian jeets

They are 2 shades lighter than indians on average but they aren't stronger. A lancet paper found that paki men have lower grip strength than Indian women. They're also more delusional than Indians about their place in the world somehow

Shitskins plz just kill each other so the smell go away

lol op is completely correct.
I am 25% Pakistan and 25% persian and 50% mexican.

Pakis think they are not Indians - most of them are mostly Indian….

They only few who do not have Indian blood barely are in Kashmir or border of Afghanistan.

Yes they are Pakistanis with blonde hair, blue eyes and very light skin but they are very rare. They exist but they are a very small tribe mixed of Greek, Russian and Persian.

You even have some redhead Pakistanis with freckles.

They are not recent immigrants at all - they have their own tribe with hundreds of years of history.

This is not 99% of pakis however.

99% of pakis 100% fully resemble Indians.

Pakistanis are more white worshipping than Indians and think they are mixed race with whites when they are not at all.

Lol
It’s actually quite pathetic and how self hate can cause you to believe in such delusion and fucking lies and copes to make yourself feel better.

If you look Indian - and you want to not be a pussy which is their common perception- my advice? Take male hormones, bodybuild, box and start selling drugs and join a gang/cartel and get a gang tattoo on the fucking face.

Nobody will fuck with you - I promise… taking male hormones combined with boxing and using drugs like cannabis will make you extremely low inhibition and not take shit from anyone.

Of course you will get a lot of resistance and hate and criticism along with disbelief that you are in a gang/cartel if you are believed to be fully Pakistani like me which I am fucking not in reality.

The females in Indian and Pakistani culture will especially think you are a poser if you dress and talk like a gang banger and listen to real gang music - not the bullshit gang music played in mass media.

The Indian females will give you very dirty looks and hostile reactions from gang banging while thinking you are 100 Pakistani when you are again not at all like me lol hahaha

I’ve had multiple Pakistanis think I am Spanish or Hispanic or Mexican along with even Latinos thinking I am one of them which I partly am.

Not one motherfucker but countless…

Countless…

Not one.

Again if it walks like duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck and fights back like a duck - it is 100% percent a fucking duck!

lol whatever

When I was a kid though - I did not look Latino - people said I looked Italian and even this one woman asked my mom why do I look white when I was 7 years old at a birthday party.

My foster dad nicknamed me “white peoples kid” when I was a baby.

I’ve been accused of bleaching my skin when I was kid - lol I never fucking used any skin whitening treatment ever in my fucking life.

One time going to Pakistan and on a plane as a kid my parents knew a man who said hi to them and he didn’t realize I was related to them until the end of the conversation when my parents introduced me (biological mother and foster father)

I think I got it from my biological father since my own mother is 25% Pakistani and 25% Persian but people will believe if she says she is Pakistani.

She used to know Farsi as a kid but forgot the language.

lol if I go to any masjid or mosque or Islamic center - I get many many fucking stares and questions about where I am from unless I already know people in that mosque and have a history there.

They got that fair and lovely shit cream lol in India and pakistan.

My half sister who is 75 percent Pakistani and 25 percent Persian used to use skin whitening products but stopped using it after she saw a little damage from it which completely reversed in 1 month when she was 21.

She’s 36 now.

Whitening your skin is not possible without damaging your skin over time and also even causing skin cancer.

Shit also causes sagging skin and wrinkles.

Not worth it, just accept your skin as it is and move on…

Move to an Indian country like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh if you look very ethnic and feel like people don’t accept you because you are different looking.

Not worth living amongst people who look down on you because of your skin color, people that are really not worth your time.

Don’t simp to white people and Jews, be proud of your heritage!

Ps. My mom is a hard core feminist. lol she really thinks I am out of my mind for thinking 13 year old females are fully grown women and not kids anymore.

Haha she told me she only wants me to marry within my own age . - no more than 4 year difference.

lol fuck that gay shit lol - what man in his right mind would wife up a cum dumpster while being a virgin himself?

A virgin male is never compatible with a promiscuous female and the females hate male virgins because they make them feel dirty. They will only fuck a male virgin if he is very good looking but many will still be “creeped out” lol

Good looking virgin males do not exist however…

lol

Because women will throw themselves at you without you doing anything if you are a Chad… all women including the ugly ones will force themselves on you.

Women rape good looking Chads all the time including minors who happen to be chads.

Again… start gang banging by taking male steroids to toughen the shit out of you and destroy your pussy ass Indian coward mentality with hormones and drugs like cannabis.

You guys gotta start being brave and not giving a fuck about prison or jail or criminal court cases if you want people to stop fucking with you.

The only folks who care about this shit are people dumb enough to be nationalistic for 3rd world shitholes from the comfort of NYC, London, Berlin, etc.

Lol op is completely correct.
I am 25% Pakistan and 25% persian and 50% mexican.

Pakis think they are not Indians - most of them are mostly Indian….

They only few who do not have Indian blood barely are in Kashmir or border of Afghanistan.

Yes they are Pakistanis with blonde hair, blue eyes and very light skin but they are very rare. They exist but they are a very small tribe mixed of Greek, Russian and Persian.

You even have some redhead Pakistanis with freckles.

They are not recent immigrants at all - they have their own tribe with hundreds of years of history.

This is not 99% of pakis however.

99% of pakis 100% fully resemble Indians.

Pakistanis are more white worshipping than Indians and think they are mixed race with whites when they are not at all.

Lol
It’s actually quite pathetic and how self hate can cause you to believe in such delusion and fucking lies and copes to make yourself feel better.

If you look Indian - and you want to not be a pussy which is their common perception- my advice? Take male hormones, bodybuild, box and start selling drugs and join a gang/cartel and get a gang tattoo on the fucking face.

Nobody will fuck with you - I promise… taking male hormones combined with boxing and using drugs like cannabis will make you extremely low inhibition and not take shit from anyone.

Of course you will get a lot of resistance and hate and criticism along with disbelief that you are in a gang/cartel if you are believed to be fully Pakistani like me which I am fucking not in reality.

The females in Indian and Pakistani culture will especially think you are a poser if you dress and talk like a gang banger and listen to real gang music - not the bullshit gang music played in mass media.

The Indian females will give you very dirty looks and hostile reactions from gang banging while thinking you are 100 Pakistani when you are again not at all like me lol hahaha

I’ve had multiple Pakistanis think I am Spanish or Hispanic or Mexican along with even Latinos thinking I am one of them which I partly am.

Not one motherfucker but countless…

Countless…

Not one.

Again if it walks like duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck and fights back like a duck - it is 100% percent a fucking duck!

lol whatever

When I was a kid though - I did not look Latino - people said I looked Italian and even this one woman asked my mom why do I look white when I was 7 years old at a birthday party.

My foster dad nicknamed me “white peoples kid” when I was a baby.

I’ve been accused of bleaching my skin when I was kid - lol I never fucking used any skin whitening treatment ever in my fucking life.

One time going to Pakistan and on a plane as a kid my parents knew a man who said hi to them and he didn’t realize I was related to them until the end of the conversation when my parents introduced me (biological mother and foster father)

I think I got it from my biological father since my own mother is 25% Pakistani and 25% Persian but people will believe if she says she is Pakistani.

She used to know Farsi as a kid but forgot the language.

lol if I go to any masjid or mosque or Islamic center - I get many many fucking stares and questions about where I am from unless I already know people in that mosque and have a history there.

They got that fair and lovely shit cream lol in India and pakistan.

My half sister who is 75 percent Pakistani and 25 percent Persian used to use skin whitening products but stopped using it after she saw a little damage from it which completely reversed in 1 month when she was 21.

She’s 36 now.

Whitening your skin is not possible without damaging your skin over time and also even causing skin cancer.

Shit also causes sagging skin and wrinkles.

Not worth it, just accept your skin as it is and move on…

Move to an Indian country like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh if you look very ethnic and feel like people don’t accept you because you are different looking.

Not worth living amongst people who look down on you because of your skin color, people that are really not worth your time.

Don’t simp to white people and Jews, be proud of your heritage!

Ps. My mom is a hard core feminist. lol she really thinks I am out of my mind for thinking 13 year old females are fully grown women and not kids anymore.

Haha she told me she only wants me to marry within my own age . - no more than 4 year difference.

lol fuck that gay shit lol - what man in his right mind would wife up a cum dumpster while being a virgin himself?

A virgin male is never compatible with a promiscuous female and the females hate male virgins because they make them feel dirty. They will only fuck a male virgin if he is very good looking but many will still be “creeped out” lol

Good looking virgin males do not exist however…

lol

Because women will throw themselves at you without you doing anything if you are a Chad… all women including the ugly ones will force themselves on you.

Women rape good looking Chads all the time including minors who happen to be chads.

Again… start gang banging by taking male steroids to toughen the shit out of you and destroy your pussy ass Indian coward mentality with hormones and drugs like cannabis.

You guys gotta start being brave and not giving a fuck about prison or jail or criminal court cases if you want people to stop fucking with you.
Read Columbus Crew GIF by Major League Soccer