Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pakicoping reaching new heights: Pakis talk about their fair skin and Caucasian ancestry

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just nuke the subcontinent lmaoo

@Lookscel
@chudur-budur
@Legendarywristcel
@ryhan

The entire youtube channel "RealHistoryIndia" is devoted to showing how ugly Indians are compared to cherrypicked photos of "Muh Aryan Pakistanis" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL.

Just be paki theory?

[QUOTE="Mahmoud, post: 4636242, member: 26299]

The entire youtube channel "RealHistoryIndia" is devoted to showing how ugly Indians are compared to cherrypicked photos of "Muh Aryan Pakistanis" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL.
[/QUOTE]
It's a % game, there is a small % of people in India who are high caste, stacked, tall lightskin, Aryans. And yes if it wasn't for the fact that some foids are inherently racist (noodles) and some (whites) fall for failo, largely created by the dravidians, then these guys would be as much slayers as anyone in the world.

Pakistan just has a higher % of these, but in reality in terms of absolute numbers it will be similar, maybe Pak has 40mil India has 35mil idk, but the Indian ones aren't going to be dressed in rags watching news footage that makes North Korea look good

Does he realises that even if he does pass off as a white person ( which he never will ), he is short and simply not good looking enough and it's over for him in west? ( Maybe in pakistan too because of his height ).

zxZXXZu.gif

That pakicurry looks like he just finished shitting on the streets, even didn't finish washing his butt-hole. JFL.

But he successfully deluded himself to the point that he made that post on a cesspit where entire world can see.

Curries never cease to amaze me.

Good find OP.

Does he realises that even if he does pass off as a white person ( which he never will ), he is short and simply not good looking enough and it's over for him in west? ( Maybe in pakistan too because of his height ).

Original post, great!! Adding to my currycoping archive. :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

But females look prettier in Bangladesh

But females look prettier in Bangladesh
Bengalis are goblinas of subcontinent. I used to believe the Bengali qt stereotype too until I actually lived 3 months in Calcutta and holy fucking shit.

Bengalis are goblinas of subcontinent. I used to believe the Bengali qt stereotype too until I actually lived 3 months in Calcutta and holy fucking shit.
Majority are, but form my countings more cute girls can be found in East india than West. Females with big hooked noses are ugly for my eyes

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just nuke the subcontinent lmaoo
View attachment 264579
@Lookscel
@chudur-budur
@Legendarywristcel
@ryhan

JFL.

Bro I've seen this utter shit skin subhuman before.

I'll answer some delusional copes if he's a paki the best he will ever get to phyically looking unless he a North West paki which I highly doubt is maybe a good looking sand nigger even then I doubt unless we cherry pick really hard.

2 the chances of modern curries having austroloid is next to nill genetically we align closer to caucasoids than to austroloid know some tamils have austroloid skulls but these are select cherry picked tribes.

The majority of major modern day curries genetically fall under some brand caucasoid and genetically are near to caucasoid.

Even the tamils those select types have distinct cranial found only in the sub content so their not Australian aboringes or onge their indengious to the land.

3 the dardics are small cherry picked tribes they have never been the majority in rat land its the punjabis usually none of these though are literal tribes which are genetically more afghan than curry from what Im aware they only migrated to curry land so I call bull.

4th claim on us being dravdian abo mutts not patiqularly their is no evidence of the aryan migration theory that rats like the nordicists and the fucking Iraniads like the claim.

The main claim is san skrit and Greek had similarities therefore their linked i call bull shit to that idea though cause the similarities are small coincidences their are very big points distinguing it from the Greek making it its own thing so this rat can suck my dick in fact in some ways our languages are better than Greek sanskrit has its advantages.

And the austroloid claim has been long debunked they can try till eons end but I will just keep saying we're more realted to 1 another than abo rats from Australia or south east Asia we're far more inclined genetically towards each other.

5 th claim this rat is trying to eqovcate between a fucking kashmir paki and a afghani fucking hell hes delusional afghans typically way more whiter than a paki the best Pakis can get is probably a good looking sand nigger the best afghans get is European passing.

6th point when has aryan meant phyical feautres aryan in the veddic times just meant noble 1 then later on other texts started using it but I got to ask the rats so interested in phyically aryan feautres how comes the veddas never specify race?

Why is it that the oldest examples of aryan within the Indian context is always used to refer to people who are noble? Why must you insist on some indo european connection?

Oh I know why it's cause your sand nigger books and faiths are far more inferior in what it gives meanwhile the veddas and our faiths speak for themselves I would implore sand niggers nordists to keep their mythical aryan dream out of the Hindu texts cause it doesn't belong their you don't deserve the credit for vedic civilzation so stop trying to claim it.

6th claim on the light skinned comment you wanna know who is also light skinned? Chinks it's called yellow skin but you can see its mainly white it was histroically called so the light skin is simple a result of adaptations to the land that's it in terms of feautres they look nothing like a typical afghani.

Send this paki rat this comment pls.

Unless he's kalashi or dardar or some form of indo nordic which I highly doubt he will never look even 1 percent white oh sorry I mean north Western european

Last edited:
I'm launching the nukes right now.

Another shitshit hindu dindu curry projecting his own curriness onto us Pakistanis. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @chudur-budur is this your alt? :lul::lul::lul:

I am half Paki and my paki cousins constantly shit on the Indians over and over. Just lol at them thinking they are superior to Indians. a bunch of worthless inbred cousin fucking illiterate mutilated mutts who have submitted to sand nigger culture and abandoned their own.

Another shitshit hindu dindu curry projecting his own curriness onto us Pakistanis. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @chudur-budur is this your alt? :lul::lul::lul:
Pakis are curries too, they are happen to be muslim. LowIQ post.
I am half Paki and my paki cousins constantly shit on the Indians over and over. Just lol at them thinking they are superior to Indians. a bunch of worthless inbred cousin fucking illiterate mutilated mutts who have submitted to sand nigger culture and abandoned their own.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back