Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pakicel married a 14 year old foidlet

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Lucky bastard this is how society should be women shouldn't have any choice in who they marry
B0fc200
Pls post me in the subreddit incel tears

Paki"""""""""cel"""""""""

I wouldn't fuck her at all, 10 yr old boy body
Marry and then wait till she fully develops

She has pretty eyes

god i wish that was me
my grandma was 12 and grandpa was 20 when they got married and they had kids right away
my great grandparents were similar ages as well
the longer people put off getting into a committed relationship the more likely it is going to end in divorce or at the very least a lot of cheating. that is why you have sluts with 100+ bodycounts getting married at 35 and divorced by 38 then screaming all men are dogs in their 40s when nobody wants them anymore.

I hope she becomes a dutiful wife and quicklky spreads her legs when her husband tells her to. I wish him all the best.

The only way to keep them from becoming whores is to not let them see chad

Based and pakipilled.
god i wish that was me
my grandma was 12 and grandpa was 20 when they got married and they had kids right away
my great grandparents were similar ages as well
the longer people put off getting into a committed relationship the more likely it is going to end in divorce or at the very least a lot of cheating. that is why you have sluts with 100+ bodycounts getting married at 35 and divorced by 38 then screaming all men are dogs in their 40s when nobody wants them anymore.

I hope she becomes a dutiful wife and quicklky spreads her legs when her husband tells her to. I wish him all the best.
My grandmother got married when she was 13 to my grandfather who was 20 at the time. Back then it was considered normal and even to this day my grandmother is still happy with him, but if something like this happens in todays day and age the cucks would go ape shit and call for a public lynching. Its crazy how deranged soyciety became in such a short time span.
I'm not even from a shithole, and my great-grandfather was in his mid-twenties when he impregnated my 17 yo great-grandmother (she was 16 when they married). No arranged marriage, first world country, no one cared. Those were the times.

Last edited:
What a lucky man. She might actually stay with him instead of whoring around trying to “find herself” till her pussy is loose.

Also he gets to enjoy that nice half sexy half cute body.

F22E40CB B632 4E7F A743 096A10C5D772

More of a Muslim than those (((Progressive))) Islamists