Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Paki foids vs Ching Chong Chink (KKK) foids

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Paki foids - Sacrifice lives to attack quran burners (along with manlet Muslims)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpaiPVlc4LE

Ching Chong Chink (KKK) Foids - Shit on their men and race traitors

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fARFo2QPfU4

Conclusion - Sharia for Asia. Wipe out the Confucius culture which is bugmen culture combined with the worst of westoid leftism.

1200px-Shahada_flag.svg.png

I hate noodles

Sharia protect asians from getting cucked. Look at the kazakhs, uzbeks, and turkmen

I'm peeing on my couch rn man

The japs should've won ww2

Sharia protect asians from getting cucked. Look at the kazakhs, uzbeks, and turkmen
Are you fixated on fuckery and sex? Damn. Look at our economy, look at our politics, look at all this

Are you fixated on fuckery and sex? Damn. Look at our economy, look at our politics, look at all this
All a result of yall being cucks, unironically

"We're gonna burn the Qur-ACK"
@MiSKiRaT

Those Quran burners are paid by the US government to avoid actual far-right talk against international capitalism and finance institutions.

This is a cheap stunt by a now rich man.

notice how he gets constant publicity in an unbiased fashion yet other far-right and far-left figures are banned and censored.

edit: The Muslim guy calls the Quran burner racist... :feelstastyman:

Last edited:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Goldman Sachs speeches.\n\nhttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/barack-obama-speeches-fee-wall-street-latest-a7954156.html",
"headline": "Barack & Michelle Obama Just Bought a $11.75M, 7-Bedroom Martha's Vineyard Estate: Reports",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/barack-michelle-obama-just-bought-214928884.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 06 12:29:04 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"Twenty Years From Now\".....Kylie will still be in the ground. And hopefully the demographics will change, so white privilege for negligent women like this won't be around.",
"headline": "Singer Kylie Rae Harris Was Drunk and Driving at High Speed Before Fatal Crash, Police Reveal",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/singer-kylie-rae-harris-drunk-024541870.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Dec 06 12:13:30 UTC 2019"
},

Most self-loathing foids = Noodlewhores
Most self-loathing men = Curries (especially the gangetic and dravidian ones).

Most self-loathing foids = Noodlewhores
Most self-loathing men = Curries (especially the gangetic and dravidian ones).
ricecels (non based) are self loathing too that's why the ricecel problem is so bad.

If we (ricecels) stand up and change the social order of our societies then this issue can be fixed overnight

ricecels (non based) are self loathing too that's why the ricecel problem is so bad.

If we (ricecels) stand up and change the social order of our societies then this issue can be fixed overnight
Ricecels need to disown noodlewhores for fucking cumskins

big reason why we got defeaten was that we had an stupid foid emperor who insists on using naval funds to build her stupid Palace which got burned by 8 nation forces anyway
Foids ruin everything. The downfall of ricemen started from the moment they let her gain power over the country.

Foids ruin everything. The downfall of ricemen started from the moment they let her gain power over the country.
Yeah it's so stupid. There's a reason why foid led countries fail

Chinese women by the way are in my opinion not even that good looking. All those fancy pics of stunning Chinese women are faked or Japanese foids.

Of course there are good looking Chinese women but the way they are portrayed to use in the wortld is fake doctored pics using filters, make up, photo shop

Fuck this goatfucker book, he shoud go kill yourself for thirty 30 years old hags harem

Fuck this goatfucker book, he shoud go kill yourself for thirty 30 years old hags harem

Re: I have girls arguing over me
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181982496Monday, January 18, 2016 11:28 PM CST
Pitiful male adolescent schoolchild fantasies. Return to calculating rotational matrices, Rocky.
Re: Off-Topic RBX.Lua Tables Discussion
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181982541Monday, January 18, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"for i,v in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do v:Kick() end" Yes, you did that correctly. ":GetPlayers()" returns a read-only table containing the actual players.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back