Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pajeeta Cheats & Gets Dismembered Into 30 Pieces By The Guy She Cheats With

Acornvict

Acornvict

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
GYIvIvCWQAAGYHe
mixcollage-23-sep-2024-12-12-pm-4008-2024-09-84c575b3f67e9880cdbaf0e66e63ae89.jpg

In a horrifying rerun of the infamous 2022 Shraddha Walker case, the dismembered body of a 29-year-old woman was found “stored” in a refrigerator at her single-bedroom house in Malleswaram area of Bengaluru on Saturday. According to the police, the body of the victim, Mahalakshmi, was chopped into over 30 pieces, and stuffed into a fridge.
A senior police official said that it is suspected that the woman was murdered around a week ago and the culprit chopped her body into multiple pieces, stuffed it into a refrigerator, presumably with an intentions to dispose off the dismembered corpse later.
So basically this pajeeta has a husband and a child who she left behind to fuck a young muslim guy, that same muslim guy she cheated with proceeded to then murder her and chop her into more than 30 pieces and store her in his fridge.

The classic Abdul move but based nevertheless

Well earned. Rest in pieces, cunt.

ooh, she painted her toes for nothing.

That's a Lot of angER

My uncle's wife deserves a treatment like this

Good riddance.

Burn in Hell with Bianca Devins you slut.

Good riddance.

Burn in Hell with Bianca Devins you slut.
Reminds me of the meme where Elliot is awarded 10 stacies in heaven

While :foidSoy:'s in hell and she goes "wait where's the incel who shot me?"

Jfl

Unfathomably based

Its ok the orgasm gotten from a low iq barbarian mudslim before dying was worth it

nigga wtf are you talking about? I read the article and the killer isn’t identified nor was she suspected of cheating

The only language they understand.

nigga wtf are you talking about? I read the article and the killer isn’t identified nor was she suspected of cheating
He has been identified as Ashraf, and she either cheated on or divorced her husband, either way she left the husband and child to go and be a whore in a different city

Look it up on Twitter you'll find it's true

The pussy was so good he had to save that shit for later

Well she decided to abandon her husband and kid for this guy, so his personality must be incredible I guess

Personality detectors never broken
Yeah it appears to be broken. Weird how that happens so often these days! :feelswhere: These dark triads chads must have a secret evil malware that they somehow sneakily install into foids brains while they sleep or some shit :feelshehe:

Well she decided to abandon her husband and kid for this guy, so his personality must be incredible I guess
His personality was so hot she had to cool off In the fridge

All feminists deserve this treatment

Yeah it appears to be broken. Weird how that happens so often these days! :feelswhere: These dark triads chads must have a secret evil malware that they somehow sneakily install into foids brains while they sleep or some shit :feelshehe:
I spoke to a cunt before, she told me women interpret their gut feelings of danger to excitement and attraction.

It’s a type of Darwinism, women unfit to be mothers die off.