Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet tries opening emergency door on a plane

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/AsianDigest/status/1834742604443140542?t=fUlZmvkRuxmwruqKIwaTNA&s=19
20240914 103005

He had to take an emergency shit

MASSACRE ALL INDIANS AND SOUTH ASIANS RIGHT NOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Almost went ER by accident

Suppose that's one way to go ER

@Rapist @wereq how much you wanna bet this guy's a cringe nationalist online, yet would rather literally die than go back to the shithole? :lul:

@Rapist @wereq how much you wanna bet this guy's a cringe nationalist online, yet would rather literally die than go back to the shithole? :lul:
I'll bet my miserable wretched life on it.

Saar I thought I was James Bond

Would the door even open? I mean the pressure differences in the cabin and the outside would make that impossible right? Can't even fly without jeets ruining it jfl.

Would the door even open? I mean the pressure differences in the cabin and the outside would make that impossible right? Can't even fly without jeets ruining it jfl.
Door wouldn't open unless they're on the surface