Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pajeet seeing upskirt panties of a chink foid in retail store

worrycel

worrycel

forsen is my nigga
★★★★★

@Rapist doxxed for real. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo I didn't know you were like that niggq

asian foids dress like sluts i'd love to see him come back with a gang of 5 curries and brutally rape her

asian foids dress like sluts i'd love to see him come back with a gang of 5 curries and brutally rape her
Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen a single indian rape a girl. It has always been in gangs.

based jeet, this whore probably doesn't even wear panties for Chad
Yea, chink whores to compete with more gifted white whores just walk around in short skirts with no panties and bend over infront of any chad or white normie to get some quick gunk

@Rapist lives for these things. He lives to creepshot.
I just thought confessor since he liked noodles, but that makes sense why you tagged rapist in lieu

I just thought confessor since he liked noodles, but that makes sense why you tagged rapist in lieu
@Rapist also loves noodles.

Saar. I didn’t do it. Please. Saar sorry Saar

Curries, sex drive mog niggerfoids im convinced :feelskek:

Must have been some unrealistic harem anime he watched that drove him to do that. Thought he'd get off scott free like the meek Chad protagonist

I like it, everyone has the right to view the public's goods and property

Chud Preet Singhs are horny af, too bad their smv is 0. :feelskek: Wtf why risk it like that, just google p*rn..

Chud Preet Singhs are horny af, too bad their smv is 0. :feelskek: Wtf why risk it like that, just google p*rn..
Probably the chink whore enjoy the public exhibition

Lmao did he try talking her up at the end?

You can't blame him, Asian girls are attention loving, look obsessed + perverted. Especially those in uniform.

It is almost a proven fact that teens love school uniform as their looks maximise when they're dressed up. Just look at British schoolgirls for instance.

Yet you're not allowed to satisfy your needs. I say look on, Currie. They crave this.

Asian girls have ugly pussies.