Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pajeet saves his bloodline by impregnating a attractive white woman

fucking racemixing AGAIN

@anandkonda @comradespiderman29 @Rapist @ilieknothing

kill all race traitors and their abomination offspring

The child will end up looking like a central european gypsy

@Jason Voorhees - What is going on here? Dude should be here with us.
Are you kidding? This guy has tan skin & brown hair and is in general better & whiter looking than 99.999% of curries

This pajeet kind of mogs.

Are you kidding? This guy has tan skin & brown hair and is in general better & whiter looking than 99.999% of curries
Literally this. He mogs so many curries back to Mumbai. They are literally looksmatched. He might even mog her.

What is this cope lol. He is indian asf
Most Indians are poo-brown with black hair and deformed goblin looks. This guy’s at MTN in an Anglo country aka Chadlite/Chad in India

Literally this. He mogs so many curries back to Mumbai. They are literally looksmatched. He might even mog her.
What the fuck? No, he doesn't mog the foid. His lookmaxx is making curry in a 6-bedroom council in Birmingham.

Tbh I’m not really obsessed white white foids

Not really. He looks tallish so that gives him a halo but he's average looking at best

lowkey kinda lifefuel.

Most Indians are poo-brown with black hair and deformed goblin looks. This guy’s at MTN in an Anglo country aka Chadlite/Chad in India
No he is not even you know this. He is MTN yes but not a chad or chadlite anywhere. He has black hair and he has a typical north western indian pheno. A guy who would fit your description would be hrithik roshan. He is genuinely whiter than 99.9% of curries.

Not really. He looks tallish so that gives him a halo but he's average looking at best
Average-looking in a white country is Chad-tier in India. The curry average is 2/10

He mogs you to Mumbai.
Yes but they are not remotely looksmatched. See this is the kind of coping that happens on this forum. People just can't digest that things outside of looks also matter @DeliriousMerchant

Yes but they are not remotely looksmatched. See this is the kind of coping that happens on this forum. People just can't digest that things outside of looks also matter @DeliriousMerchant
More bluepill nonsense. Say something more bluepilled so you get banned sooner.

No he is not even you know this. He is MTN yes but not a chad or chadlite anywhere. He has black hair and he has a typical north western indian pheno. A guy who would fit your description would be hrithik roshan. He is genuinely whiter than 99.9% of curries.
I guess it varies by region in South Asia. He may be normie-tier in KPK but he’d look like a god in most of India.

I guess it varies by region in South Asia. He may be normie-tier in KPK but he’d look like a god in Bihar or Mumbai
No he is not. He is average looking like @PLA1092 said. He is just 6'2 but he's not more than normie. You are just being disingenuous because you saw him with an attractive white woman. I expected better from you

More bluepill nonsense. Say something more bluepilled so you get banned sooner.
Typical basement dweller. Put me on ignore and fuck off from my thread if what I say is bluepilled then

He is tall
Enough said

Attractive germanic women like her are chad factories. His bloodline is saved

View: https://x.com/dhruv_rathee/status/1810716316682125327?t=MwhED4slQclglmQe5lcCWg&s=19

Something is going ON here.
He is NORMIE, max.

He's not even physique-maxxed and looks like he is betabuxx, not going to lie. He is NORMIE, max...as I said.

This is actually fucking insane. I don't praise whites extensively but she is gorgeous.
Dude's HALO has to be insane. Maybe exception? Like they went UNI together?

One day, they're consistent. The next day, they just come as liars. :feelskek: They are not looksmaxxed at all. There is something going on...

No he is not. He is average looking like @PLA1092 said. He is just 6'2 but he's not more than normie. You are just being disingenuous because you saw him with an attractive white woman. I expected better from you
The blackpill looks-scale is objective but what constitutes “average-looking” is relative. This guy does NOT look like an average curry

Something is going ON here.
He is NORMIE, max.

View attachment 1196477

He's not even physique-maxxed and looks like he is betabuxx, not going to lie. He is NORMIE, max...as I said.

View attachment 1196478

This is actually fucking insane. I don't praise whites extensively but she is gorgeous.
Dude's HALO has to be insane. Maybe exception? Like they went UNI together?

One day, they're consistent. The next day, they just come as liars. :feelskek: They are not looksmaxxed at all. There is something going on...
These niggas are all disingenuous turds. I'm not even asking them to believe in everything I preach. I'm just asking them to remain consistent in the theories that they believe and they still fail miserably. @KillNiggers typical low iq cel that has nothing of substance to say so chalks it up all to some bullshit because his brain cant comprehend anything beyond whay he believes in. People here are pathetic tbh.

Last edited:
These niggas are all disingenuous turds. I'm not even asking them to believe in everything by preach. I'm just asking them to remain consistent in th theories that they believe and they still fail miserably. @KillNiggers typical low iq cel that has nothing to substance to say so chalks it up all to some bullshit. People here are pathetic tbh.
Yeah...it's just easier to dismiss these cases and believe what you WANT to believe.
Please, post the crimsonpill thread, my friend.

HTN/CHADLITE no surprises

The blackpill looks-scale is objective but what constitutes “average-looking” is relative. This guy does NOT look like an average curry

He's NORMIE. :feelskek: Ethnictax does him dirty too. His voice is frail in his VIDEOS.
The foid carrying his child is obviously looking past his appearance. I do not believe otherwise.

He has been dating her since his time in college in germany. How does "him" mogginf the average curry matter when "he" met her in germany and started dating her.