Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pajeet.mp3

Saar I eat cow shet curry saar

Holy shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@wereq @Lurkercel0 @AsakuraHao

This is a MASTERPIECE, unironically mogs 99%+ of modern "music"

Suifuel for @deathcomesquickly

This is a MASTERPIECE, unironically mogs 99%+ of modern "music"
Youre lucky yall can even enjoy it, fast paced, scream and 808 filled, loud music already fried my brain beyond belief. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Holy shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@wereq @Lurkercel0 @AsakuraHao
Wereq roped I think...

I remember seeing something like this on /pol/, there was a whole channel full of songs like this but it obviously didn't have this level of polish
:feelshaha:. AI music has been a godsend.

Wereq roped I think...
Screenshot 2024 10 20 002001

I remember seeing something like this on /pol/, there was a whole channel full of songs like this but it obviously didn't have this level of polish
:feelshaha:
These were made by humans or AI?
AI music has been a godsend.
Absolutely

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT GOT DELETED

Ai, remember the documentary on India I made a thread about?
Yeah, I was just confused 'cause you mentioned that the songs in the channel you found were of lower quality and then stated in the next sentence that AI music was a godsend. I guess the difference you were making reference to was just AI music getting better with time