Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pair-Bonding (Betabuxxcels STFO)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17997
  • Start date
Deleted member 17997

Deleted member 17997

KHHV
-
Saw this topic come up recently and was intrigued so I did some research.

The term pair-bonding is a scientific term used to describe a mating pattern in which a male and female partner together in a relatively permanent manner.

"when an individual chooses to engage in casual sex, breaking bond after bond with each new sexual partner, the brain forms a new synaptic map of one-night –stands. This pattern becomes the “new normal” for the individual. When and if the individual later desires to find a more permanent partner, the brain mapping will have to be overcome, making a permanent bond more difficult to achieve."

Jfl at betabuxxers who will not only financially support a parasite but invest romantically into them as well when the parasites are too broken mentally to reciprocate.

"Often the individual is not aware that the brain has adapted to the behavior pattern and he/she begins to think, “That’s just the way I am”, further reinforcing the pattern."

Teehee "I just don't form connections very easily (with non chads)" "hey hubby im gonna go to my bulls house"

In conclusion: better incel than cuck

Source:

There is no ascension for non chads, there's always a catch in normie relationships

If you're not a chad she's using you for some sort of personal gain. Even if any of us do manage to ascend it wouldn't even be that great because of this. It's over for non chads

people need to study neuroplasticity, the brain actually morphs in such a way to further stimulate you into keeping your preferences, these cunts once they sleep with multiple chads will stay that way forever, that's why marriage rates are at their lowest in history, not to mention divorce rates are skyrocketing, they don't want anything that isn't chad.

Imagine putting one's heart into a slut, mentally and physically damaged beyond repair, still awash with the sperm of the a myriad of chads which attach to her brain and subtly effect her gene expression; pouring your soul into something that is biologically, psychologically, and emotionally incapable of loving you back.

What a waste of one's life.

JFL at betabuxxers and anyone who settles down with a foid who has fucked other men.

If you're not a chad she's using you for some sort of personal gain. Even if any of us do manage to ascend it wouldn't even be that great because of this. It's over for non chads

Women are losing their pair bonding ability very esrly

Jfl at betabuxxers who will not only financially support a parasite but invest romantically into them as well when the parasites are too broken mentally to reciprocate.

"Often the individual is not aware that the brain has adapted to the behavior pattern and he/she begins to think, “That’s just the way I am”, further reinforcing the pattern."

Teehee "I just don't form connections very easily (with non chads)" "hey hubby im gonna go to my bulls house"

In conclusion: better incel than cuck
Faggots who try to get in serious relationships with chad dick chasers deserve to be stoned to death in a sane society.

This is why women's rights need to be taken away
full

people need to study neuroplasticity, the brain actually morphs in such a way to further stimulate you into keeping your preferences, these cunts once they sleep with multiple chads will stay that way forever, that's why marriage rates are at their lowest in history, not to mention divorce rates are skyrocketing, they don't want anything that isn't chad.

It never began.

I think it was a different one but it was by you in pretty sure and i thought it was interesting
My bad, I thought it was specifically a thread. Must have mentioned it in a post elsewhere then. Thanks for being interested in it as it is a brutal blackpill.

"im not a very sexual person teehee" is what they tell the poor betabux hubby

Jfl at thinking that foids will be attracted to genetic trash

Jfl at thinking that foids will be attracted to genetic trash
well of course not. But if you are okay looking and take her virginity then pair bonding has a chance of being successful

I guess this is why I tend to have oneitis. I have had 0 sexual partners so a lot of pair bnonding.

Females cannot pair bond, did I also mention that everytime they fuck a chad, the chad's DNA is retained inside the female (microchimerism)?

Can anyone summarize this for me?