Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting painfully lonely

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
I only ever had any type of social circle in middle school and first year of freshman year(extremely brief in freshman year) even then whenever a foid would join any friendgroup i was in i would always be the one sidelined with them talking to the other chads my mom doesnt fucking understand how over for me it is and my dad doesnt care enough its like they think i dont even exist i am the only kid in the family its been almost a year since I ever properly interacted with another human other than my parents

i never socialized anywhere. I think the social part is completely missing from my brain

Make friends here through postmaxxing. Join Bloc discord channel. There you can voice chat with other incels.

Dont be dependent on friendship. It WILL betray you if you are not chad. You only really need yourself. One body. One life. One mind. Everyone is alone in this fucked up game at the end.

I have never had many friends no more than two at a time.

Dont be dependent on friendship. It WILL betray you if you are not chad. You only really need yourself. One body. One life. One mind. Everyone is alone in this fucked up game at the end.
yea I wish i had learned this sooner but even now when I realize this, a part of my brain still wants to connect with other people and shit

I only ever had any type of social circle in middle school and first year of freshman year(extremely brief in freshman year) even then whenever a foid would join any friendgroup i was in i would always be the one sidelined with them talking to the other chads my mom doesnt fucking understand how over for me it is and my dad doesnt care enough its like they think i dont even exist i am the only kid in the family its been almost a year since I ever properly interacted with another human other than my parents
I'm all the social circles you need pal, stick with me and youll have a good time here

I'm all the social circles you need pal, stick with me and youll have a good time here
the rodney dangerfield army will spearhead the beta uprising:whitepill:

the rodney dangerfield army will spearhead the beta uprising:whitepill:
giphy.gif

I deal with loneliness almost every single day. My family doesn't understand too. All I have is this online community

Even when I go out to meet people in work or some other shit I have to larp anyway so its not like im actually meeting them as myself.

I dont think i met anybody for the last 5 years or so.

probably for the better, last ppl I met were clowning on me and using me to boost their lays by having an ugly fuck as their wingman

its over boyos

It’s better that way . You can change it if you want to but you might regret it. I don’t like talking to people they clearly don’t care when I talk to them they are just glued to their screen burning their time away on a worthless tik tok video

Make friends here through postmaxxing. Join Bloc discord channel. There you can voice chat with other incels.
Bloc is the cult of Kom gay circlejerk can't even debate me, bunch of cowards